Okay...

M

Mousebaby

Awesome!! You should send some in to magazines, is that you in the last one? :popcorn:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Mousebaby said:
Awesome!! You should send some in to magazines, is that you in the last one? :popcorn:
Thanks - to everyone. I plan to, actually. And, yes.

Looks like you had a good time, great photos! I really like the horses looking out of the barn.

Last edited:

hvp05

desertrat said:
Looks like you had a good time
Always. :larry:

desertrat said:
I really like the horses looking out of the barn.
I shot a similar version (attached) at that same location about 3 years ago and have long felt that it lacked something. This version came out pretty well and is actually more popular than I thought it would be. :lol:

Attachments

• shumskis-14th.jpg
    shumskis-14th.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 97

hvp05

ocean733 said:
You take beautiful pictures. When I take some, I hope that you will critique mine!!!
Thanks. And that's why this (and the private) photography forum are here. Shoot, share, learn... and shoot some more.

hvp05

:howdy: to my karma giver in hiding. I'm sure you have some good stories. :lol: And I hope I didn't make you too homesick.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
desertrat said:
Looks like you had a good time, great photos! I really like the horses looking out of the barn.
He didn't even know I pm'd you about that one. That's why DR and I are soul-mates. I never mentioned it to him.