Youth Soccer

devilvice

Angel
My daughter is 6, will be 7 in Sept. She is ready for something sporty and would like to try soccer. Does anyone know of indoor/outdoor soccer for young children? Or any other sports in the fall that is good for the younger crowd? Thanks.

Geek

devilvice said:
My daughter is 6, will be 7 in Sept. She is ready for something sporty and would like to try soccer. Does anyone know of indoor/outdoor soccer for young children? Or any other sports in the fall that is good for the younger crowd? Thanks.

We loved the soccer program :yay: Sign up is soon

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Registration will begin in a few weeks for Northern Soccer League. Information can be found at www.smnsl.org. My children have been playing with them for over 10 years.

UpChuckMan

Upper Charles County :-)
I don't think you are in this area, but...

Southern Maryland Youth Organization will hold soccer walk-in registration from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 21 and 28 at the clubhouse at 8230 Marshall Corner Road (Route 227) in Pomfret. Online registration is open until July 28 at www. smyo.org. The fall season is for ages 5 to 13. E-mail Joyce Dinello and Melissa Blondell at SMYOSoccer@Comcast.net or leave a message at 301-934-0777.