A good SUV

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
So I have a truck now, which I am looking to get rid of. And I really want an SUV nothing huge, and nothing that will break the bank. Any suggestions?

Mikeinsmd

mv_princess said:
So I have a truck now, which I am looking to get rid of. And I really want an SUV nothing huge, and nothing that will break the bank. Any suggestions?
Here........

Attachments

• pic13761.jpg
    pic13761.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 136
  • pic12005.jpg
    pic12005.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 142
  • pic31061.jpg
    pic31061.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 117

Jameo

What?!
mv_princess said:

I trade you my SUV for your truck :lmao:

E

(((echo)))

Jameo said:
I trade you my SUV for your truck :lmao:
tell her that you have a good set of tires (well 3 at least)
that should make the trade more attractive :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mv_princess said:
The type of SUV depends on what you plan on doing with it. Do you plan on towing a decent sized load? Do you plan on going off road.. off road not meaning dirt and gravel roads? Do you want a vehicle that will drive better in snow and ice?

There's a lot to chose from, and most are just soccer mom cars, some are truly trucks meant to go off road, and some can be considered hybrids that ride well onroad, and are fairly capable off road. In the end most are a waste of money both in the monthly payment and in the gas you have to put in them day after day, you'd be better off with an AWD Subaru.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
itsbob said:
The type of SUV depends on what you plan on doing with it. Do you plan on towing a decent sized load? Do you plan on going off road.. off road not meaning dirt and gravel roads? Do you want a vehicle that will drive better in snow and ice?

There's a lot to chose from, and most are just soccer mom cars, some are truly trucks meant to go off road, and some can be considered hybrids that ride well onroad, and are fairly capable off road. In the end most are a waste of money both in the monthly payment and in the gas you have to put in them day after day, you'd be better off with an AWD Subaru.
The problem with things like a subaru, are that they sit too low. I want to sit up high because if I don't I feel like people are going to run me over.

I would want an SUV for mostly snow and ice.

Jameo

What?!
mv_princess said:
I would want an SUV for mostly snow and ice.

:lmao:

May I suggest something 4 wheel drive than.

And why are you worried about snow and ice? You moving away from here?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Jameo said:
:lmao:

May I suggest something 4 wheel drive than.

And why are you worried about snow and ice? You moving away from here?
:lol: I don't think so. But we normally get the ice, so I want to be ready.