Casting Call.....

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
Are there any Vince Flynn fans out there? I have read every book he has written, and I LOVE THEM! Me and my buddies were wondering, if you had to cast Mitch Rapp ( main character ) in a movie, who would you choose?

I said, Joe Piscapo, just because he is buff, older and can be a mean SOB, if he wasn't so goofy all the damn time. What about you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tomahawk202 said:
Joe Piscapo
No way. Mitch Rapp isn't mean, he just does the job that needs to be done.

Keifer Sutherland is the obvious choice because his character on 24 was based on Mitch Rapp.

Tomahawk202

vraiblonde said:
No way. Mitch Rapp isn't mean, he just does the job that needs to be done.

Keifer Sutherland is the obvious choice because his character on 24 was based on Mitch Rapp.

I don't know. I think i might have to disagree. I know that Flynn helps write for "24" but Jack * sutherland * wasn't created in Mich's image. I don't know, tough call.......

But I would love to stop seeing Jason Bourne, and start seeing Mitch Rapp on the big screen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tomahawk202 said:
But I would love to stop seeing Jason Bourne, and start seeing Mitch Rapp on the big screen.
Agreed. The Rapp series would make excellent action films :yay:

Tomahawk202

Casting Call..... 08-11-2007 03:38 PM So you're a fayg that like Joe P. "cuz he's buff" F A G G O T!! !

The coward is too scared of getting it back. But dude, you need to get a life. If you actually read a book once and a while, you would know why I chose joe p. lol sigh ( such sad, lonely people....) :coffee: