Planning sucks

bcp

In My Opinion
when taking the dog on vacation.

ok, so its a motel six in CT on night one.
then, three nights in Bar Harbor Maine at some no name place. (pictures look good though,, bet they were taken in 1920 or something)

then, two nights in a cabin in Acadia National Park New Brunswick so we can stand there and look in awe as the tides come in at the bay of Fundy.

now, have to plan the reverse trip, becuase,, one knows that there is no way that my wife will accept coming back the same route that we went.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:

then, three nights in Bar Harbor Maine at some no name place. (pictures look good though,, bet they were taken in 1920 or something)

then, two nights in a cabin in Acadia National Park New Brunswick so we can stand there and look in awe as the tides come in at the bay of Fundy.

now, have to plan the reverse trip, becuase,, one knows that there is no way that my wife will accept coming back the same route that we went.

When are you going and what kind of dog?

bcp

In My Opinion
leaving on the 11th and a chauaua, the one in my avatar.
he wants to go.

usually leave him with my sister the vet, but,, this time he (and my wife and daughter) insist that he enjoys the festivities with us.

cant wait..Yippie.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
leaving on the 11th and a chauaua, the one in my avatar.
he wants to go.

usually leave him with my sister the vet, but,, this time he (and my wife and daughter) insist that he enjoys the festivities with us.

cant wait..Yippie.
I was just checking to make sure you weren't leaving any large dogs at home while you were gone.

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:
I was just checking to make sure you weren't leaving any large dogs at home while you were gone.
nope. would never leave a dog alone at home.
wouldnt leave the little one in a kennel, he only gets to stay at my sisters house were he plays with her dog and cat, sleeps all day and steals the occassional sock. (chi's have sock fetishes.)

bcp

In My Opinion
Kain99 said:
BCP...... I am stunned that you are one of the dog people. :killingme
its a [size=-1]chihuahua.... its not like its a real dog or anything.[/size]

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
nope. would never leave a dog alone at home.
wouldnt leave the little one in a kennel, he only gets to stay at my sisters house were he plays with her dog and cat, sleeps all day and steals the occassional sock. (chi's have sock fetishes.)
Do you still have those turtles I have been thinking about stealing from your ponds?

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:
No. Just the turtles. Small ones. TIA. :huggy:
I have two that are newly hatched this year, the are now about 2 inches across and eating reptomin.
I have them in a tank and they now swim up to the glass and get excited when they see me.
little bastards dont like me, they just equate me to food.

bcp

In My Opinion
jazz lady said:
:lmao: Don't let my sister hear you say that. She has 4 of them. And a boxer. :jameo:
I refer to mine as a cat.
he comes when I call 'here Kitty Kitty' now. :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
me
here kitty kitty

pan lady
stop that, hes a dog, you're confusing him

me
no hes not. dogs are bigger, he just looks like one, only smaller

pan lady
yes he is a dog

me
no hes not

pan lady
you are such an ass,, PING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me
ouch

M

missperky

bcp said:
me
here kitty kitty

pan lady
stop that, hes a dog, you're confusing him

me
no hes not. dogs are bigger, he just looks like one, only smaller

pan lady
yes he is a dog

me
no hes not

pan lady
you are such an ass,, PING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me
ouch

:lmao: :killingme :lmao:

bcp said:

Sounds just like the trip I want to take next. No chauaua tho'. :lmao: I was thinking about driving the loop around Nova Scotia too, if time allowed. When I travelled cross country with my dog, I would just sneak her in the motel when no one was looking. It was much bigger than a chauaua too.

bcp

In My Opinion
If you go up there you have to do the Cabbot Trail loop. I did that a few years back. almost hit a moose with the car.. moose was bigger than the car.

Looking back, I suppose I should never have gone offroad through the swamp like that, but at the time it did seem like the thing to do.