Sore Crotch (Guys)

C

czygvtwkr

Ok its hot and I sweat alot when working outside. Anyone know a way of keeping your general crotch area from getting sore from being sweaty and walking with sweat soaked underwear?

Cornstarch and babypowder only do so much.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Do it alot...

czygvtwkr said:
Ok its hot and I sweat alot when working outside. Anyone know a way of keeping your general crotch area from getting sore from being sweaty and walking with sweat soaked underwear?

...and you'll build up some...resistance.

Also, boxers, never, ever briefs. 'Commando' works sooner.

C

czygvtwkr

Thanks Larry

Somehow I knew you would be one of the people with suggestions.

I have been wearing briefs.

LPGM2003

czygvtwkr said:

Goldbond.

No joke, keeps you dry and and prevents swamp crotch

K

Kain99

LPGM2003 said:
Goldbond.

No joke, keeps you dry and and prevents swamp crotch
Yeah that! You'll smell like medicine but you'll be free of crotch rot! :huggy:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I know this was for guys, but you peaked my interest with the title, lol. I'd agree with the Goldbond. Hubby uses it when he plays softball and works like a charm.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
czygvtwkr said:

http://antimonkeybutt.com/

Monkey Butt powder..

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Shave....

Or you could get a small cooling fan like from a laptop or something and wire it up :lmao:

wineo

loving life
Husband uses Armand Hammer Deoderant solid and rubs his thighs with it and he says it works better then Goldbond. No more Baboon Azz as he calls it. Keep those boys dry.

usagent

czygvtwkr said:

Blow on it :howdy: