Rachel and Joey?

Satine

I don't know how to take the possible relationship between Rachel and Joey!?!?!?!?!

What's everyone's take on it?

Is this going to back fire because Joey is just upset at Ross for kissing Charlie? Grrr.... Arrrgg!!!

I wonder if this will cause major fights between Ross and Joey? Or will Ross get married for the FOURTH time?

Will Rachel and Joey get married?

My head hurts now.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I don't think Joey was upset when he saw that, just realized that his loyalty was misplaced.
I hope for happily ever after with Joey and Rachel, why not? He said she was the first woman he really loved and all the women he went out after that "date" with her paled in comparison. Sure, he had a good time kissing Charlie but the spark wasn't there.
I was one of those people laughing at "homo erectus"
I don't know if Ross is gonna get married AGAIN. Might get jilted cause he hasn't told Charlie about all the previous wives, just the first one.
That was a great episode last night!

J

justhangn

First off, it's a TV show!! :rolleyes:

Secondly, he's going to pour the coal to it like it’s a hungry locomotive. :biggrin:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
We are fully aware of the fact of it just being a TV show, we just enjoy speculating what the characters will end up doing, what the writers will write for them. Its all in fun.

And yeah, Joey's gonna do her. (insert bevis&butthead laugh here)

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Hello6
We are fully aware of the fact of it just being a TV show, we just enjoy speculating what the characters will end up doing, what the writers will write for them. Its all in fun.

That's why I watch professional wrestling. :yikes: did i say that out loud?

Satine

i HATE it when people who dont care about the thread leave messages that are negative and things like that. damn!

demsformd

My wife forces me to watch that show every night since it came on....

I'm always on Ross's side...he's a lot like me (save the whole 4 wives part). I hope that him and Rachel get together so they can raise their child. Anyway, Joey's a dumbass. He's there to be funny not have emotional relationships.

K

Kizzy

I thought Phoebe (sp?) would end up with Joey and Ross and Rachel would end up together. I didn't start watching this show until I was stuck in the hospital for 5 weeks, 4 years ago, and it came on 3 times a day on the 8 channels that were available on the TV.

It is a pretty funny show.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I loved it that he turned around and went right back to her room. :smooch: I was afraid it had ended when he walked out. I want Phoebe with Mike, Chandler and Monica will adopt twins, and Ross will never get married and will be the only story line in the show.
Can't wait for the 10 yr reunion. It is coming back next yr, isn't it?:getdown:

Last edited: