FUNNY MONEY formerly KIX@Neptunes

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Who's singing and who's on guitar? I hate to go see an old school band if only one original member is holding it up.:frown:

I used to go see Jeremy and the Suicides up in B-more after KIX fell apart..

Good times, good times:larry:

E

(((echo)))

:confused: i thought neptune's was closing down and switching owners

Danzig

Beelzebaby666 said:
Who's singing and who's on guitar? I hate to go see an old school band if only one original member is holding it up.
Check out
http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=107092

KIX only plays 4 places a year. They do 5 shows every September, this year is no different.

KIX Shows 2007
9/14 & 15 Jaxx, Springfield, VA
9/19 Hardware Bar, York, PA,
9/21 Rams Head Live! Baltimore, MD
9/22 Stinger's/TBA location, Boonsboro/Hagerstown, MD

KIX IS and WAS
Steve Whiteman - VOCALS
Ronnie Younkins - GUITAR
Brian Forsythe - GUITAR
Mark Schenker - BASS (2003-present)
Jimmy Chalfant – DRUMS

Donnie Purnell - BASS (1978-1995) was the original bassist and is the only one that does not participate in the reunion shows.

When not playing with KIX in September, Brian is playing guitar in the hard rock band Rhino Bucket, and Ronnie is fronting and playing guitar in his band The Blues Vultures.

Funny Money is
Steve Whiteman - Vocals of KIX
Rob Galpin - Guitar
Mark Schenker - Bass of KIX
Jimmy Chalfant - Drums of KIX

(((echo))) said:
i thought neptune's was closing down and switching owners
I stopped in yesterday, the bar is open and KIX will be there. I also talked to Steve Whiteman on the phone and he said the show is on.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
OOh! I like Jaxx and Rams Head Tavern. Anyone wanna go on a little road trip?? I'd love to see KIX again.:dude:

Arista

And here I thought I might be the only one on the forum even remotely interested in this show. Shame on me! Does anyone know how much the tickets are? The Neptune's MySpace page is not working.

Thanks in advance!

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
Funny Money Info

TICKETS ARE $10 IN ADVANCE AND $15 AT THE DOOR. THEY ARE GOING FAST TOO!!!! THE MYSPACE PAGE IS WORKING ALSO!! DID YOU ENTER THE RIGHT ADDRESS? WWW.MYSPACE/NEPTUNES_BEACH_CLUB.COM? YOU CAN BUY TICKETS AT NEPTUNES ANYTIME AFTER 3PM THIS WEEK. WE ARE ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO BOOK RATT AND SEVERAL OTHER 80'S BIG HAIR BANDS WITH SOUTHBOUND PROMOTIONS. THAT IS THE PROMOTER THAT DID THE MOLLY HATCHET/BLACK FOOT CONCERT IN RIDGE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.

Danzig

Attachments

• Steve.jpg
    Steve.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 134

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
That was one hell of a show.Steve and the boys always put on a great show.This was my 5th time going to see them.

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
Funny Money Returning Dec. 22nd!!

I Would Like To Thank Funny Money, Loose Kannon And All The People Would Attend The Show This Past Saturday!! We Had A Great Time And Both Bands Kicked Butt!! They Both Will Be Returning On December 22nd!!