Breastfeeding an 8 yr old????

M

Mousebaby

OMG!!! I can't even imagine doing that with my 8 yr. old!! He's just like his father he's already a little pervert! :lol: There is no way he would be breastfeeding at 8!! :nono:

Mikeinsmd said:
There are some forumites who admitted to breastfeeding their 4-5 year olds. :faint:

When they start drawing pictures of their mom's bb's and naming them, it's definitely time to stop.

Mikeinsmd

Mousebaby said:
OMG!!! I can't even imagine doing that with my 8 yr. old!! He's just like his father he's already a little pervert! :lol: There is no way he would be breastfeeding at 8!! :nono:
:killingme

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Doesn't she know that she's ruining him for all his girlfriends and wives to come. He's not going to want to do to them what he can only remember (through flashbacks during sex) doing to mommy. :jameo:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Mikeinsmd said:
At 7-9 months it's time to stop.

I heard Muslims stop at 7-9 months. If they go any later they give up Islam. I can see why you favor stopping then.

Mikeinsmd

MMDad said:
I heard Muslims stop at 7-9 months. If they go any later they give up Islam. I can see why you favor stopping then.
If they were exterminated, there'd be none feed. What a nice world we'd have. :patriot:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
LexiGirl75 said:
Doesn't she know that she's ruining him for all his girlfriends and wives to come. He's not going to want to do to them what he can only remember (through flashbacks during sex) doing to mommy. :jameo:

OMG :roflmao:

I just had a thought of his first time with a girl and she asks him to do that to her and he giggles and tells her he remembers when he use to do this with his mom. :faint:

I'm sure the girlfriend will be like... " :nono: Just get off me... right now. :barf: ".

Poor child. :frown:

Geek

Most doctors would recommend breastfeeding for at least a year; the World Health Organization suggests two years

I breastfed both of mine until they were two. Anybody that doesn't like it can suck it.
:lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Geek said:
Most doctors would recommend breastfeeding for at least a year; the World Health Organization suggests two years

I breastfed both of mine until they were two. Anybody that doesn't like it can suck them.
:lmao:
:yeahthat:

W

Wenchy

LexiGirl75 said:
OMG :roflmao:

I just had a thought of his first time with a girl and she asks him to do that to her and he giggles and tells her he remembers when he use to do this with his mom. :faint:

I'm sure the girlfriend will be like... " :nono: Just get off me... right now. :barf: ".

Poor child. :frown:

Did I miss something? I thought these were both girls who were breastfed. One until the age of 5 and the other until now (age 8) It seems the one who was cut off at 5 has issues already. Watch the video again.