Judges Sentence...

SxyPrincess

In the traffic court of a large Mid Western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer for a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to his honour that she was a schoolteacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case so she could get to the school on time.

A wild gleam came into the judge's eyes. "You're a schoolteacher, eh?" he said. "Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. I've waited years to have a schoolteacher in this court. Now sit down at that table and write 'I will not drive through red lights' 500 times!"

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
That's cute!!! Maybe that will happen to me when I go to court for my ticket! I got caught on Middleton Rd, they were sitting in someone's drive way. I was doing 55 in a 30 zone. But who in the hell does 30 down Middleton Rd, in between 227 and Bill. Rd? He lowered it to 39mph. So I got 1 pt and $60! Better than 2pts and $200!!!

SxyPrincess

OMG...I usually travel Middletown Road every day. I'm alway's doing 50-60. I've NEVER seen a cop. Thanks for the warning, Missi!

Sorry bout your ticket!