Park for a birthday party

momof5

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a park that would be good for a 2 year old birthday party?

Thanks in advance.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
So far we have had parties at both Lancaster Park on Willows and Cecil Park in Valley Lee. You can cookout at both of them with the provided grills. There isn't any cost to have them there because it is considered an "informal gathering". (That is what Recs and Park told me) Cecil is usually less crowded and the new park down there is awesome! Hope this helps.

momof5

maxima87 said:
So far we have had parties at both Lancaster Park on Willows and Cecil Park in Valley Lee. You can cookout at both of them with the provided grills. There isn't any cost to have them there because it is considered an "informal gathering". (That is what Recs and Park told me) Cecil is usually less crowded and the new park down there is awesome! Hope this helps.

Thanks, I may try Cecil Park, I just want somthing that everyone will enjoy!

yeti

St. Marys RecnParks Pavillions

In St. Mary’s, a formal or informal gathering is irrelevant. The Pavilions are considered first come first serve. However, if you pay RecnParks a rental fee ($50 for up to 100 people I think), you can exclusively reserve the pavilion. If you don’t pay to reserve it and someone else did, you will be asked to vacate.

http://www.co.saint-marys.md.us/recreate/docs/PavilionRentalSchedule.pdf

Just another way for this county to suck out your dollars.

momof5

DoxieLuver said:
What about the SprayGround in Lex Park. The little ones can run around under the misters and sprays.

I was thinking about that with this weather that may be a great idea! Have you ever been there, just wondering what type of crowd is there. :howdy:

SLIM

momof5 said:
I was thinking about that with this weather that may be a great idea! Have you ever been there, just wondering what type of crowd is there. :howdy:

:yeahthat:
Where is it in Lex. Park?
Does sound like fun. :howdy: