Vaccinations disabled and killed many children

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If everybody stopped vaccinating their children, do you know how many more of those horror stories you'd be reading? And you say you educate yourself. :rolleyes:

You think you're the only mother that doesn't research this stuff?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Mom2threebabies said:
I have been called "ignorant" and many other names on here just because I ask people to be informed about vaccinations.
I am not telling you not to get your children vaccinations. It is your right as a parent to get them or not. Mandated vaccines are not the law and there's a waiver exemption for every state upon public school entry.
:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

So what's the percentage of kids killed or maimed by vaccinations??

How many would have died if we didn't have these vaccinations? How many would be hobbled by Polio?

It's a question of acceptable risk. If you know one child out of a thousand may develop problems from a vaccine that would prevent 100 out of thousand from getting Polio, is it worth the risk?

Granted the risk is very low, and not very fun if your child is the one, but to the other 999 healthy kids it's a godsend.

That and the ony way your child has a chance of not contracting any of these possibly deadly or debilitating diseases is if every other kid he comes in contact with DOES have the vaccines, so in essence your child is above taking the risk, but you feel it all the other parents duty to take the risk..

And I hope your unvaccinated child doesn't go to school with any of mine. I don't want my kids conracting some hellish disease because you feel it's your right to be reckless with your own child's health.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mikeinsmd said:
I think if you let them breast feed until they're 8 - 10 years old, they'll be just fine. :yay:

I think that's exactly what mom2three should do.

Mom2threebabies said:
That's a good thing! I am not trying to tell people not to vacicnate their kids, just to make an informed decision about it. Knowledge is power LOL
IMO just because your children are fine, doesn't mean that thousands or more haven't been disabled and killed by vacicnations. It is on the rise too because of how many they are injected with at one time and before the age of 2 years old.

Do you think that people need a "crunchy mom" to tell them to research things? That they can't make an informed decision by themselves w/o your biased info.

I did the researched, vaccinated my kid, and he's fine.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Mom2threebabies said:
How many kids contracted polio FROM the vaccine? I was on the decline until the vacicne came out and then people began getting it from the vaccine. Read the literature before you throw all this unverified info at me
And where are you getting all of this "Verified Research" from?

How many polio victims have you met in your lifetime? How many from YOUR generation that have been vaccinated have actually contracted the disease?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Polio (also called poliomyelitis) is a contagious, historically devastating disease that was virtually eliminated from the Western hemisphere in the second half of the 20th century. Although polio has plagued humans since ancient times, its most extensive outbreak occurred in the first half of the 1900s before the vaccination, created by Jonas Salk, became widely available in 1955.

At the height of the polio epidemic in 1952, nearly 60,000 cases with more than 3,000 deaths were reported in the United States alone. However, with widespread vaccination, wild-type polio, or polio occurring through natural infection, was eliminated from the United States by 1979 and the Western hemisphere by 1991.

This does NOT sound like a disease on the decline..