What do I do with

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
all of the newborn/infant/toddler clothes, older kids clothes and hubbys "fat" clothes that I have boxed up?

Every season, I go through everyone's clothes and box them up and set them off to the side with hopes of giving them away to families that are truly needy. However, I don't know who, what, where...to go. :jameo:

I don't want to take them to Vintage Values or Hooks 'n Hangers. I would like to see those that are less fortunate here in the tri-county area that they get these w/out paying for them.

There are soooo many nice things too. Alot of brand name stuff.

And what to do with Hubby's stuff?

any suggestions, please?

greyhound

I usually give mine to SMILE in Lusby, but I'm sure some one will be able to lead you to a charity closer to you.

W

wkndbeacher

what size are your hubby's fat clothes? I have a brother whos stocky

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Vintage Values in the Park. List the stuff you take and then get a tax deducation for the donation.

W

wkndbeacher

think my bro is like a 40-42 inch waist ill pass around the word though

M

Mousebaby

You could take it to Catholic Charities in Hughesville. Or perhaps Birthright if they are still around. I know they helped me out when I was single and pregnant with my first child. Freecycle is also a good idea. Good Luck! :howdy:

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
Mom2threebabies said:
Have a yard sale? You can also donate to the salvation army and get a tax write off for it
I sell mine as lots on my web site with other products...what condition are they in? My dd is going in to a 3-4T and I'm looking for gymboree or hanna anderson tops

sorry thats the one size I don't have LOL

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Maybe contact the Fire Dept and ask if they have use of these items for families that have lost homes due to fire. :shrug:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
You could always sell it at Leprachaun Lilys. They have it twice a year at the fair grounds--you decide how much you want to sell each piece for and they sell it. I think they take about 10%. On the last day if it hasn't been sold they will reduce it half off OR you can come pick it up. This is only for the kids stuff.