Venue for a 2 Year Old's Birthday Party?

K

kris31280

What is the best venue for a 2 year old's birthday party here in St. Mary's County?

kris31280 said:
What is the best venue for a 2 year old's birthday party here in St. Mary's County?
What size/age group of crowd are you looking to please? It doesn't take much to please a 2 year old so I'm assuming you are looking for a venue at which to host a number of guest...:shrug:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
kris31280 said:

You can rent the Pavilion at Dorsey if you want it outside. Play ground is pretty nice. Ball fields if need be. :yay:

nosey

Don't raise the bar too high, too early. There are many birthdays in the future. Just remember that next years event has to be bigger and better than the one this year!

Island_Chick

Mommy of 2
Sorry I thought KIDDOS did parties I guess they just did that one party my friend had there ! anyway I wanted to tell you about Maryland Moms site
www.mymarylandmommies.com come check us out there 's a southern md group of us that are really cool we do playgroups and ETC.. :howdy:

K

kris31280

Island_Chick said:
Sorry I thought KIDDOS did parties I guess they just did that one party my friend had there ! anyway I wanted to tell you about Maryland Moms site
www.mymarylandmommies.com come check us out there 's a southern md group of us that are really cool we do playgroups and ETC.. :howdy:
I think I'm gonna sign him up for the playgroup there anyway because it looks like a fun thing for him to do.

K

kris31280

Sweet 16 said:
:yeahthat:

I'm not sure why a 2-YO needs a "venue" for a party they won't even remember. Save it for when they're older.
Why can't I have it at my house... well... let's see... because it's not MY house, it's my parent's house... and right now 95% of my belongings are on the back porch still as they've got crap they've got to clear out of the house before my stuff can come in...

Oh, and because I'd like my 8 year old nephew to be able to play as well and the only thing to do here is play with baby toys or watch mom have a heart attack as her baby boy runs on the dock without thinking twice.

Cowgirl

kris31280 said:
Why can't I have it at my house... well... let's see... because it's not MY house, it's my parent's house... and right now 95% of my belongings are on the back porch still as they've got crap they've got to clear out of the house before my stuff can come in...

Oh, and because I'd like my 8 year old nephew to be able to play as well and the only thing to do here is play with baby toys or watch mom have a heart attack as her baby boy runs on the dock without thinking twice.[/QUOTE]

"Son, there is a dock at mom-mom's house...do not go on it unless you are with an adult."

:shrug:

K

kris31280

Cowgirl said:
kris31280 said:

Oh, and because I'd like my 8 year old nephew to be able to play as well and the only thing to do here is play with baby toys or watch mom have a heart attack as her baby boy runs on the dock without thinking twice.[/QUOTE]

"Son, there is a dock at mom-mom's house...do not go on it unless you are with an adult."

:shrug:
Yes... because you can have that very conversation with a 2 year old "Hey you, don't run out on the dock unless you're an adult, mmkay?"

sockgirl77

kris31280 said:

Oh, and because I'd like my 8 year old nephew to be able to play as well and the only thing to do here is play with baby toys or watch mom have a heart attack as her baby boy runs on the dock without thinking twice.
It is not your 8 year old nephew's birthday. I totally learned my lesson after we over did it on our son's 1st birthday. Ever since then, it is just imediate family, cake, and ice cream. :yay:

Cowgirl

kris31280 said:
Cowgirl said:
Yes... because you can have that very conversation with a 2 year old "Hey you, don't run out on the dock unless you're an adult, mmkay?"

Um, I was talking about the 8 year old....because that's what you were talking about. Obviously a parent would control where the 2 year old goes. :yay: