jerryscakesandcookies

drinkmorexs

lighthouse88
Has anyone heard of jerry's cakes and cookies? I just got a cake from him this past weekend and "LOVED IT". I got a chocolate cake with yummy frosting. IT WAS ALL HOMEMADE too....He is a local guy just starting out. My daughter had some of his chocolate chip cookies and thats how I found him. You all must try him!

email address: jerryscakesandcookies@yahoo.com
cell: 410-231-8244

jetmonkey

drinkmorexs said:
Has anyone heard of jerry's cakes and cookies? I just got a cake from him this past weekend and "LOVED IT". I got a chocolate cake with yummy frosting. IT WAS ALL HOMEMADE too....He is a local guy just starting out. My daughter had some of his chocolate chip cookies and thats how I found him. You all must try him!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!1!1

Mikeinsmd

drinkmorexs said:

:spam:

drinkmorexs

lighthouse88
Oh okay, where would I do that? I just wanted to spread the word. Its really hard to find homemake cakes. The ones from the stores are just so hard to "choke" down...

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
drinkmorexs said:
Oh okay, where would I do that? I just wanted to spread the word. Its really hard to find homemake cakes. The ones from the stores are just so hard to "choke" down...
You know it's not that hard to bake your own cake.

drinkmorexs

lighthouse88
You are correct, but its another thing to have time to bake a cake and have it taste good too!
Believe me, I have tried many times and even had the fire truck show up one time, lol.....
So its better safe than sorry....

Mikeinsmd

mv_princess said:
You know it's not that hard to bake your own cake.
If I knowed you was comin I'd have baked a cake
baked a cake...
baked a cake...

If I knowed you was comin I'd have baked a cake
baked a cake
baked a cake...

Hot stew hot stew hot stew....

:fromanepisodeofmash: