Childrens Entertainer Needed

britwva

Hi all , I am looking for a childrens entertainer for an appearance at our local schools vendor and craft fair in sept - free advertising for that business in exchange for some fun for the kids and shoppers... any ideas anyone , its 2K to get local radio out there , so thats struck off the list , any magicians out there ??

Thanks

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
britwva said:
Hi all , I am looking for a childrens entertainer for an appearance at our local schools vendor and craft fair in sept - free advertising for that business in exchange for some fun for the kids and shoppers... any ideas anyone , its 2K to get local radio out there , so thats struck off the list , any magicians out there ??

Thanks

:doh:

goldielocks7

britwva said:

Thanks

Where are you located? Hyperspace in Hollywood off of 235 does magic shows. Ive seen them at b-day parties and at st marys fairgrounds.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
War has a platypus.
K_Jo juggles.
And when you play Abba, Pete can dance like nobody's business. :hot: