Childcare

S

sh4au

Just wondering for future needs......... What daycare centers are around here ( or the California area )? Which ones should I avoid, and which ones do you recommend & How much does it usually run for a Newborn about 2 months old per week or per month?? Thanks!

aosmiles

I don't know who to avoid or who to pick from. I do know that daycare for infants will start no lower than $125 per week. But, you are probably looking at paying a higher amount at most places. Most charge more if they have to change diapers.

S

sh4au

Yea, I figure we'd end up losing money unless I can find a full time job that pays really good. & Even then I don't think I'd have any money left over after we payed for daycare, lol. I think I'd be better off staying at home. At least until I finish up my degree anyways.

ANG

If you're looking for a good day care you can contact the child resource center in Char. Hall. They have listing of all the places that offer infant care in your area. Then you can go to them and judge for yourself if you feel okay leaving your infant there.