Petruzzi's

Ritak9777

Went to Petruzzi's tonight for dinner. The only positive thing I can say is that the cesar salad was good.
First off, I was worried about our waitress; It looked like she would sweat into all the dishes. And she asked if we were "finished with these" about the used plates we had stacked in a small stack. ("Uhh... yeah.") The oil/herb dipping stuff they set on the table was not flavorful, just tasted like little crunchy particles floating in some oil. Both their marinara sauce and meatballs tasted like the chef just dumped a ton of dried spices into a dish. I was picking hard pieces of oregano out of my teeth for hours afterwards.

Overall: BLECH. I will not go again.

Pete

Repete
Ritak9777 said:
Went to Petruzzi's tonight for dinner. The only positive thing I can say is that the cesar salad was good.
First off, I was worried about our waitress; It looked like she would sweat into all the dishes. And she asked if we were "finished with these" about the used plates we had stacked in a small stack. ("Uhh... yeah.") The oil/herb dipping stuff they set on the table was not flavorful, just tasted like little crunchy particles floating in some oil. Both their marinara sauce and meatballs tasted like the chef just dumped a ton of dried spices into a dish. I was picking hard pieces of oregano out of my teeth for hours afterwards.

Have had the same experience twice. Went once and it was decent, then again and it sucked. figured everyone has bad days so tried it again and it sucked terribly.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ritak9777 said:

I have not heard anything good about them, so I've never been there !

Callie girl

Me and my family ate there last night and it was very good. I had the Mediterrian Pasta, Fiance had Flounder Florentine and kids had pizza. I have gotten pizza to go before and have been pleased except one time. Not to bad since It happens everywhere at some point or another. :shrug:

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
I went once back in June... first off we walked in and we were greeted by someone who wouldnt speak he just looked at us so were were like uh 3 he sat us and rushed off... then we heard what sounded as christmas music, sure enough it was... christmas music in june... somethings not right... They didnt have ranch for my salad... bleh oh well right so when we got out food it was HORRIBLE all of it we left hungry. Not to mention a monkey could have been a better server than what we had. I know I will never return or ever reccomend it!