Found Dog!!!!!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Just spoke to Barb on the phone. She has found a little dog on Chancellors Run Road. If anyone knows of someone who is missing a dog.. she is contacting the Humane Society as we speak!

She says its a small dog with a mix breed.

JUST FYI for everyone!

UPDATE
I have spoken to her and she says it appears to be a german shep/collie mix, showing the looks of more a GS. She found the dog around the ball field at chancellors run

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Ummm how small is small (wondering if my dog has done a Houdoni whilst I am working for his Kibbles & Bits)? Now that you've got me all freaked - can you get a better description fo me please.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by migtig
Ummm how small is small (wondering if my dog has done a Houdoni whilst I am working for his Kibbles & Bits)? Now that you've got me all freaked - can you get a better description fo me please.

german shepherd/collie mix...but has german shepperd looks.

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by watercolor23
german shepherd/collie mix...but has german shepperd looks.
Ummm lots of people mistake my dawg for GS - could you ask her if he has a curly tail?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Ummm lots of people mistake my dawg for GS - could you ask her if he has a curly tail?

yes. girl dog..yes curly tail...young dog...Brown and tan and black. Like Calico colors.. she has spotted tounge.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by watercolor23
yes. girl dog..yes curly tail...young dog...Brown and tan and black. Like Calico colors.. she has spotted tounge.
Girl Dawg? wheee TG - not mine - otherwise the description is pretty darn close to mine. Thanks for getting my heart pumping fast :wink:

K

Kain99

I'm not allowed to talk to BOB anymore :bawl:

What? Somebody cut you off from Bob? Oh No Mig!...... You can't let that happen. :smile:

doglovers

Lucky dog to get picked up over there. Busy, busy place.

:clap:

Good on ya Barb!

Good luck finding either "her" home or her "a" home.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
I highly recommend that you swing her by the nearest vet and get them to wand her.... hopefully she is chipped.
:yeahthat:

And if she's not, try to find the owner before giving what may be someone's pet away.