Wal Mart Warning

Geek

In the California Wal Mart they have a section of the store for Holiday stuff. We were headed to the blow up Polar Bear and just as you walk in, to the left a Halloween decoration screams and rips it's own head off. Just a heads up (haha) for people with kids that won't think it is funny, you might want to avoid the holiday section.

Hey dump a box of baking soda down your sink drain. Squeeze in a few drops of red food dye. Next time your kids comes walking through the kitchen knock over a cup full of white vinegar that you had previously staged in the sink and the begin screaming, "What the HELL?!?!?! OMG! OMG!" The look on their faces will be priceless...:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
Hey dump a box of baking soda down your sink drain. Squeeze in a few drops of red food dye. Next time your kids comes walking through the kitchen knock over a cup full of white vinegar that you had previously staged in the sink and the begin screaming, "What the HELL?!?!?! OMG! OMG!" The look on their faces will be priceless...:killingme
Shriek! :roflmao:

I'm totally doing that next time the kids are here!!!!!

M

Mousebaby

hvp05 said:
Should the garbage disposal be on at the time, or is that too much?

Knowing my 8 yr. old he will head for the phone and dial 911 before I know it and then the sh!t will literally hit the fan! :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
kwillia said:

YOUR A SICK PUPPY!

maybe thats why I like you :razz: