Bacon Salt :yum:

Dye Tied said:
Hey BG, no more sewing bacon pants for wonderbutt :lmao: You can have the taste and none of the calories!

http://www.baconsalt.com/
Hmmm. interesting product. So let's say... if some weekend cowboy bellies up to the morning after breakfast table and finds baconsalt on his omelette rather than real bacon, he can assume he's not going to be invited back to the OKay:)really:) Corral, huh...:lol:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
kwillia said:
Hmmm. interesting product. So let's say... if some weekend cowboy bellies up to the morning after breakfast table and finds baconsalt on his omelette rather than real bacon, he can assume he's not going to be invited back to the OKay:)really:) Corral, huh...:lol:

Maybe he can assume I wanted to get breakfast over with faster for round 2 of playing buckaroo bronco rider :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I love some of their slogans, especially this one: "All the bacon flavor without the triple-bypass." :roflmao:

Nanny Pam

:howdy:

OMG~! That is fantastic! Thanks for the link. That would have been perfect on my grilled cheese sandwich. :yum:

D

dems4me

Dye Tied said:
:high5: I just did it.

A round of body shots with bacon salt :lol: :cheers:

Let me know how that tastes!!! I'm thinking about getting some. However after my buttersalt disappointment and my even worse chedderbutter salt disappointment - I'm waiting for consumer feedback :clap:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Oh. My. God.

I sooooo need to order me some of this stuff. But I wonder how it'd taste on a 'mater sammich. BLT flavored?

Thanks Tye Died!

mainman

Set Trippin
BadGirl said:
Oh. My. God.

I sooooo need to order me some of this stuff. But I wonder how it'd taste on a 'mater sammich. BLT flavored?

Thanks Tye Died!
Like 'maters with bacon salt? :confused:

I'm just sayin....