Luck with SMO Classifieds?

yelland

This isn't really about a specific place but I'm considering selling my timeshare in the SMO Classifieds. Has anyone had any luck on these boards? I'm starting to think that I should just go to a resale agent, instead, but I don't know much about property sale vacation or otherwise.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have sold a boat..daughter has gotten 3 jobs and many other contacts here on So Md Classifieds :yay:

Fingel_Hymer

Restricted User
I actually received some calls on some yard care equipment I was selling. Just calls though, they eventually sold on eBay.

W

wkndbeacher

Fingel_Hymer said:
I actually received some calls on some yard care equipment I was selling. Just calls though, they eventually sold on eBay.

I have my car for sale on here and one person asked if they could pay me payments every two weeks the other asked me if I was giving a warranty on it when I put as is(I wasnt aware private owners give financing and also wasnt aware that if someone buys a car from a private owner their responsible for something that breaks that you dont know about after someone else buys it)

Last edited by a moderator:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
wkndbeacher said:
I have my car for sale on here and one person asked if they could pay me payments every two weeks the other asked me if I was giving a warranty on it when I put as is(I wasnt aware private owners give financing and also wasnt aware that if someone buys a car from a private owner their responsible for something that breaks that you dont know about after someone else buys it)

People are such pansy asses these days. They all want something for free. I hope you told them where to find a warranty.

jenbengen

Watch it
yelland said:
This isn't really about a specific place but I'm considering selling my timeshare in the SMO Classifieds. Has anyone had any luck on these boards? I'm starting to think that I should just go to a resale agent, instead, but I don't know much about property sale vacation or otherwise.

Sold a truck, furniture, and tons of other household things easily on here. :yay:

lovinmaryland

yelland said:
I put an ad for my car on a Sunday and by Friday it was gone. :huggy: Good luck :howdy:

W

wkndbeacher

baileydog said:
People are such pansy asses these days. They all want something for free. I hope you told them where to find a warranty.

Not in so many words but I told them I have other ppl interested in the car and advised them that im not interested in their questions when they clearly didnt have interest in the first place and wasting my time lol

evadani

New MD Rez
I tried to sell a vacation property on ebay once, which was a total disaster. I wound up paying Timeshare relief to do what's called a "title transfer". My experience with that kind of stuff pretty much ends there, I'm sorry to say, although I think I should have tried out the classifieds now that I think back.

Ooo...lots people have sold stuff, that's good. I have a ton of useless s--t left over from the f--king move. 15 year old stairmaster, anybody?

W

wkndbeacher

lovinmaryland said:

Maybe thats why Im getting asked all the weird questions about my car because I dont have that instant smell of lust in there. Wonder if I can find a lady to help make that unique smell.

Im me if you can(and your a lady lol) I can imagine the pm's now if I didnt state that lol

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
wkndbeacher said:
Maybe thats why Im getting asked all the weird questions about my car because I dont have that instant smell of lust in there. Wonder if I can find a lady to help make that unique smell.

Im me if you can(and your a lady lol) I can imagine the pm's now if I didnt state that lol
Just buy a pussy magnet to install in the car, you will sell it fast haha :lmao:

Joe'smom

You betcha!!!--everything I have ever advertised on here has resulted in an amazing response---everything from a Cockatoo to advertising to fill positions in my office. I have always been amazed by the miriad of people on here--heck and the way the market is these days--I'd take any advantage you could to get your advertisement out there!! GOOD LUCK!!!!:howdy: