Any Formal Dining in SOMD?

SolidStateS15

are there any actual formal places around here or do i have to go all the way to DC? doesn't have to be the classiest place, but at least somewhere i can wear a suit to and not feel out of place. the closest thing i have found is the french place in leonardtown café des artistes. it was nice, but still just a little establishment and only nice casual. i wore a shirt and tie and it was about as dressed up as i would want to be, but most just had on more relaxed dress wear.

chichick28

I need another drink!
The Tides in Lexington Park! They have really good food and I went there for a wedding reception and a lot of people were dressed up! :yay:

Mikeinsmd

Mrs. Jones said:
Last time I was at the Gold Mine, I ordered a 12 pack. They gave me a paper sack filled with singles. :lol:
shhhhhh..... you'll skeer mr. i wear suits and i hate capital letters guy away

Christy

b*tch rocket
Mikeinsmd said:
shhhhhh..... you'll skeer mr. i wear suits and i hate capital letters guy away

:smack: Quit being a turd. Suits are nice, you should try wearing one sometime. You would probably look pretty snazzy.

It's fun to go dress up and go some place nice to eat, wish they had more of that down here. :ohwell:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Christy said:
:smack: Quit being a turd. Suits are nice, you should try wearing one sometime. You would probably look pretty snazzy.

It's fun to go dress up and go some place nice to eat, wish they had more of that down here. :ohwell:

My little sisters used to play dress up all the time....They would put Moms old dresses on with heels and walk around the house...Fancy Belle still does it but now she dresses up in heels and a whip... :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Dupontster said:
My little sisters used to play dress up all the time....They would put Moms old dresses on with heels and walk around the house...Fancy Belle still does it but now she dresses up in heels and a whip... :lmao:

:faint:

Mikeinsmd

Dupontster said:
Remember the time they dressed up Gumby? :killingme

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Serious reply now...

SolidStateS15 said:
are there any actual formal places around here or do i have to go all the way to DC? doesn't have to be the classiest place, but at least somewhere i can wear a suit to and not feel out of place. the closest thing i have found is the french place in leonardtown café des artistes. it was nice, but still just a little establishment and only nice casual. i wore a shirt and tie and it was about as dressed up as i would want to be, but most just had on more relaxed dress wear.

Old Field Inn in Prince Frederick- down the street from the courthouse. That is where folks from my company take those they are trying to impress. If you're there on the right night you may catch Tom Clancy sending his steak back a couple times.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dupontster said:
:killingme

greyhound

Thge West Lawn Inn in North Beach is a good place to go in Calvert if you are looking for formal dining (the only place with formal dining).