The last supper

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:huggy: I was devastated when boy went off to Marine boot camp and I could not have contact with him for 13 weeks. Most horrible 13 weeks of my life.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
So many memories.
I will never forget the first time she went potty in the potty.
She (and I) was so excited and happy, I gave her a cookie (Vinilla Waffer).

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
DoWhat said:
So many memories.
I will never forget the first time she went potty in the potty.
She (and I) was so excited and happy, I gave her a cookie (Vinilla Waffer).
I will never forget when we moved to our new house that we live in now and boy, then two, having been potty trained by his pop and his older brother on a 300 acre farm in Ridge, decided it was okay to drop his drawers and pee in the front yard in Town Creek. Such memories.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I will never forget when we moved to our new house that we live in now and boy, then two, having been potty trained by his pop and his older brother on a 300 acre farm in Ridge, decided it was okay to drop his drawers and pee in the front yard in Town Creek. Such memories.
I remember the days as a young one, getting cought pi$$ing in the front lawn(bushes).
Dad thought it was funny, but Mom?
Madder than hell.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I have 13 more years to go but sending him off to kindergarten was bad enough.

Oh, you have something in your eye there.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
BS Gal said:
I remember the inverse.

Being raised as a civilized person and without much "outdoors" experience when young (<7 years).

Then my grandfather trying to convince me to let it go against the side of his barn. I know I was saying something to the effect of, "I don't know how! Are you sure this is okay?" :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
DoWhat said:
I remember the days as a young one, getting cought pi$$ing in the front lawn(bushes).
Dad thought it was funny, but Mom?
Madder than hell.
I didn't think it was appropriate in a subdivision. Years later, I. mine own self, perfected the trait on a camping trip. :dance:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
hvp05 said:
I remember the inverse.

Being raised as a civilized person and without much "outdoors" experience when young (<7 years).

Then my grandfather trying to convince me to let it go against the side of his barn. I know I was saying something to the effect of, "I don't know how! Are you sure this is okay?" :lmao:
I think you wouldn't do it to this day, given a choice.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
BS Gal said:
I think you wouldn't do it to this day, given a choice.
Oh baby, when I'm camping... it's all business. "Git 'er done," as some might say. :lol: