Yo Gabba Gabba

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I saw that on the news the other day. I see babies busting out crying all over the land. The carrots ARE scary. :twitch:

Geek

I asked my girl what they are because I wanted to spank their butts. She said "They are robots or puppets. They will destroy you."

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Geek said:
I asked my girl what they are because I wanted to spank their butts. She said "They are robots or puppets. They will destroy you."

Holy Crap! They got to your kids. :jameo:

:lmao:

I am waiting to see how this pans out. The things are scary looking and they are so up in your face that most small children will be too shocked and focus to respond. I see babies looking at their food closer now and with much distrust.

Geek

LexiGirl75 said:
Holy Crap! They got to your kids. :jameo:

:lmao:

I am waiting to see how this pans out. The things are scary looking and they are so up in your face that most small children will be too shocked and focus to respond. I see babies looking at their food closer now and with much distrust.

:roflmao: My girl was so afraid of the commercial, but than wanted to see the show.

I think you need to be on some serious drugs for any of it to make sense. And one of them looks like an adult toy :faint:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Geek said:
:roflmao: My girl was so afraid of the commercial, but than wanted to see the show.

I think you need to be on some serious drugs for any of it to make sense. And one of them looks like an adult toy :faint:

And a pretty shade it is. :yay:

They are so much more louder than the Sprout channel. Poor Veggie Tales. It's like the Cabbage Patch Kids meet the Garbage Pale Kids all over again.

ocean733

You can't imagine how funny this thread sounds when you don't have a f***in' clue what you are talking about. :eyebrow:

(I get the idea :lol:)

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
We have no idea what this is, but I googled a pic and showed J. According to him, they are (from left to right) "a robot, a red guy with spikes, a guy, a cat, a hairy guy, and ice cream". :roflmao:

Attachments

• gabbatv-736301.jpg
    gabbatv-736301.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 110

Geek

sockgirl77 said:
Psst...I control the remote in my house. :lol:

You are not getting it.

When it comes on your brain gets all spongey and you can't help but watch Elijah Wood sing "Raise your knee / Raise your other knee / Raise your foot / Raise your other foot / Walk in a circle / Do the Puppet Master"

And the song will never leave you. :jameo:

sockgirl77

Geek said:
You are not getting it.

When it comes on your brain gets all spongey and you can't help but watch Elijah Wood sing "Raise your knee / Raise your other knee / Raise your foot / Raise your other foot / Walk in a circle / Do the Puppet Master"

And the song will never leave you. :jameo:
Who are you fooling? You're just mesmerized by the dancing bumpy (for her pleasure) vibrator. :yay:

Geek

sockgirl77 said:
Who are you fooling? You're just mesmerized by the dancing bumpy (for her pleasure) vibrator. :yay:

With one eye :yum: Move over Sportacus, here comes something meatier :yay:

Goobergrl6

OMG this show scares me more then the dang teletubbies! My kid likes the game on nickjr.com so he HAD to watch it when it came out. I have never been so freaked out before but he likes it! My youngest just kinda watches for a min then walks away babbling someting! I sooooo wish I knew what he was saying.