Will someone please

Cowgirl

make me a 2 week diet plan? I'd like to lose a few lbs, but I hate thinking of things to eat. I normally eat pretty healthy, but I need a strict diet plan to stick to. I figure if I have a 2 week plan instead of a 1 week plan I won't get so sick of the food. My sister and co-worker do Weight Watchers..and they recommend 6 glasses of water, 2 glasses of skim or 1% milk, a morning snack, an afternoon snack, and 5-7 veggies/fruit servings per day.

I'm not a picky eater, so it shouldn't be too hard. TIA! :flowers:

Cowgirl said:
make me a 2 week diet plan? I'd like to lose a few lbs, but I hate thinking of things to eat. I normally eat pretty healthy, but I need a strict diet plan to stick to. I figure if I have a 2 week plan instead of a 1 week plan I won't get so sick of the food. My sister and co-worker do Weight Watchers..and they recommend 6 glasses of water, 2 glasses of skim or 1% milk, a morning snack, an afternoon snack, and 5-7 veggies/fruit servings per day.

Try this:
http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Smash-Diet-Last-Youll/dp/0312363133/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-8919838-1100761?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1188244561&sr=8-1

The first 10 days are strict but you honestly see difference in your weight and energy after the first few days.

Cowgirl

aps45819 said:
eat less, walk more

I've tried that. I need a schedule to follow so I don't have to think about what I eat. I get in a rush in the mornings and don't have time to plan my breakfast and lunch. :shrug: I need rules. :lol:

Cowgirl said:
:nono: I'm not into books. I have the "You on a Diet" book at home. I read 3 chapters and got bored.

I have the same book and it is extremely wordy. But I promise this one is short, sweet, and to the point. Gives list of what you can/can't have. I lost 5lbs in a week b/c of this.

Cowgirl said:
I've tried that. I need a schedule to follow so I don't have to think about what I eat. I get in a rush in the mornings and don't have time to plan my breakfast and lunch. :shrug: I need rules. :lol:

Keep oatmeal and Lean Cusines at work. Snacks are fruits and veggies. No white rice or white bread or white pasta. If you must have it do whole grain or wheat. Keep all meat white...chicken, turkey, or fish.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Cowgirl said:
instant oatmeal for breakfast, pack a sammich and some veggies and/or fruit (don't eat white bread), for lunch. Get one of those insulated lunch bags and you don't need to use a communal refrigerator.
drink fat free milk, no soda

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Cowgirl said:

Here's one.
Link

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cowgirl said:
:love: That's the kind of thing I was looking for! It's got some weird things though...fish pie ready meal? :eyebrow:

But that gives me ideas!
I'm sure you can make reasonable substitutions, as long as the calories match up. I'd focus on eating fresh, rather than prepackaged food, it's much better for you. Every once in awhile Shape magazine will run a little menu planning guide.

millertc

What about slimfast for breakfast/lunch and grilled or baked chicken breast with fresh veggies for dinner or cut up over salad with Wishbone Spray dressing. If you want a snack eat a fresh piece of fruit. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Slimfast.com also has meal ideas for you too.

usagent

Try no meat. Eat only 3 meals a day no snacks in between :nono: mostly grains and rice (plenty of it) you'll lose weight and feel pretty good while doing it :howdy: O yeah 64oz of water a day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Real simple:

Buy 28 Lean Cuisine meals and eat 4 a day for a week. You will lose approximately 3 pounds.

warneckutz

usagent said:
Try no meat. Eat only 3 meals a day no snacks in between :nono: mostly grains and rice (plenty of it) you'll lose weight and feel pretty good while doing it :howdy: O yeah 64oz of water a day.

That's a metabolism killer though. Eat 6-8 smaller meals (all portioned out correctly, getting your slower burning carbs in earlier in the day as opposed to later) throughout the day (every 2 to 2.5 hours) along with a ton of water.

That'll keep your metabolism higher allowing you to burn more bodyfat while keeping your body supplied with a constant flow of proper nutrients.

Of course, if there's some sort of medical exception you'd want to see a doctor perhaps.

Good Luck! :yay: