New kennel on Indian Bridge Rd.

Robin

not yet..They just had the asphalt drive put in and the fence man is putting up the runs It looks great so far..

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I have been there a couple of times doing my job and it is first class....It is really nice inside....No, they are not open yet...I need to go back there tomorrow so I'll check on an opening day....

Robin

I drove by this a.m. progress is in the making...Looks Great! banner still blocking the new Drive and no signs as to when they are opening. If the phone# is on the sign I will call it and see if they have a recording.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Robin said:
I drove by this a.m. progress is in the making...Looks Great! banner still blocking the new Drive and no signs as to when they are opening. If the phone# is on the sign I will call it and see if they have a recording.

I was in there this morning and it really is nice....They have indoor and outdoor suites...It is a first class operation...Check it out Chris Selway said she hopes to be open by Sept 6th....

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Robin said:
wow sounds great I know it is a one of a kind around here This place should do wonderful!

I know it's new but it is really nice inside....She has artificial turf in their outside suites..... :yay: I just might take my dogs over there for a weekend and stay with them.... :lmao:

mdgirlie

Dupontster said:
I was in there this morning and it really is nice....They have indoor and outdoor suites...It is a first class operation...Check it out Chris Selway said she hopes to be open by Sept 6th....

Thanks for posting the link! :yay:

W

WhoCares

They are open now, and I make a reservation for my dog next week.

dietbud36

how was your experience with Indian Bridge Kennel. I am looking board my dog and want to go to the best place that i can.....

Sarbie2

Does anyone know if that new kennel on Indian Bridge Rd is open yet?

I took a tour of the kennel this weekend. The dogs are kept in rooms no bigger than a closet and it is cold inside. Some "rooms" have windows. The ones that do not, are dark. I wouldn't take my dog there.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I took a tour of the kennel this weekend. The dogs are kept in rooms no bigger than a closet and it is cold inside. Some "rooms" have windows. The ones that do not, are dark. I wouldn't take my dog there.

Make sure you tour MANY kennels so that you have something to compare it to.
That kennel has alll luxury suites that are done quite nicely.