I really really want one

HunterJJD

All goats are cute till you look outside one morning and they are standing on top your car :killingme :lmao: or better yet they are on A car but its not yours :jameo:

K

Kain99

My MIL has a goat that opens her sliding glass door and lays on her couch!

HunterJJD

Kain99 said:
My MIL has a goat that opens her sliding glass door and lays on her couch!
that shocks me, I expected it to read that it eats the couch

Years ago we had one drink a quart of lead paint. knew it was a gonner. He #### green for 3 or 4 days and lived many more years

K

Kain99

HunterJJD said:
that shocks me, I expected it to read that it eats the couch

Years ago we had one drink a quart of lead paint. knew it was a gonner. He #### green for 3 or 4 days and lived many more years
He does some super nasty stuff! I just thought I'd keep it clean. :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:
All goats are cute till you look outside one morning and they are standing on top your car :killingme :lmao: or better yet they are on A car but its not yours :jameo:

Dad needs one of these goats :yay: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
HunterJJD said:

Yep goats are a PITA when I was in high school I had a great goat named Jessica...someone stole my wallet at school and we did a report on it..when the cop came ..yep Jessica hit the top of his car..the more we tried to get her down the more she jumped on it..

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pasofever said:
Yep goats are a PITA when I was in high school I had a great goat named Jessica...someone stole my wallet at school and we did a report on it..when the cop came ..yep Jessica hit the top of his car..the more we tried to get her down the more she jumped on it..
But, but, I want a dwarf, and I want to name him ELVIS. And I want to put bow bows in his hair and beard. And maybe knit him a sweater - of his own hair! :jet:

HunterJJD

Pasofever said:
was at a friend of yours this summer with the ponnies and one goat. Well we standing there talking and my friends new to him truck stared rocking like crazy. walk around the side and her goat is wearing out the wheel well.

God we laughed, owner of the truck did not :killingme

smoothmarine187

migtig said:
But, but, I want a dwarf, and I want to name him ELVIS. And I want to put bow bows in his hair and beard. And maybe knit him a sweater - of his own hair! :jet:

:roflmao: I can just picture you walking it down the street

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
migtig said:
And maybe knit him a sweater - of his own hair! :jet:
Poor Shawn. :lol:

Attachments

• shawn.jpg
    shawn.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 105

HunterJJD

migtig said:
I can see you trying to put the sweater on Elvis while he is trying to eat it or playing who can push hard and he uses his horns. Or when you think it is a cute game of king of the mount. and he planys is dwarf horns up your azz

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
HunterJJD said:
I can see you trying to put the sweater on Elvis while he is trying to eat it or playing who can push hard and he uses his horns. Or when you think it is a cute game of king of the mount. and he planys is dwarf horns up your azz
:bawl:

So you are saying a dwarf goat isn't a good idear then huh?

Then get me a kitty. :mad:

SoftballCrazy

migtig said:
:bawl:

So you are saying a dwarf goat isn't a good idear then huh?

Then get me a kitty. :mad:
I've got the sweetest kitty just for you! She loves cuddling, sitting in your lap, and only wants to be wherever people are. (meaning: she will follow you in the bathroom, bedroom, everywhere, just like a dog). She's available now, want me to bring her by tomorrow? :)