First Day of School

Tina2001aniT

So kiddo started her new school yesterday. When asked how her first day was she says "Horrible, the kids are all gangster there" Doing the best I can not to crack up I ask what she meant. She replied "The boys all talk like this 'Yo Dog whats up' and one of the girls told me she didn't have friends she had 'peeps'" Oh dear, this is gonna be one really long school year.....Hopefully it was just 1 bad day, I am anxious to see what she has to say after today.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Tina2001aniT said:
So kiddo started her new school yesterday. When asked how her first day was she says "Horrible, the kids are all gangster there" Doing the best I can not to crack up I ask what she meant. She replied "The boys all talk like this 'Yo Dog whats up' and one of the girls told me she didn't have friends she had 'peeps'" Oh dear, this is gonna be one really long school year.....Hopefully it was just 1 bad day, I am anxious to see what she has to say after today.
My five year old calls that "The new English". :coffee:

:roflmao:

jenbengen

Watch it
Tina2001aniT said:

:lmao: How lovely. How old is your daughter?

Tina2001aniT

jenbengen said:
:faint: Great, I was afraid of that. No reports of ghetto from our school yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

I know, and to think I don't even live in waldorf :roflmao:

Kiddo reports today was much better...still no new friends :sad:

Another week or so and I will be paying kids to be friends with my kid :reallysad:

Kiddo had tons of friends in her old school :evensadder:

cdsulhoff

Tina2001aniT said:
I know, and to think I don't even live in waldorf :roflmao:

Kiddo reports today was much better...still no new friends :sad:

Another week or so and I will be paying kids to be friends with my kid :reallysad:

Kiddo had tons of friends in her old school :evensadder:

What school does she goes too?

bcp

In My Opinion
Tina2001aniT said:
today she will come home with this line.

Yo Beatch. how bout you get some snack on this table now before I have to pop a cap in your lazy azz

Gwydion

Wasnt there some article about a few fifth graders having sex in front of the class while another student kept watch for their teacher to get back?

Just cross your fingers that "yo dog" is the only thing you daughter has to worry about around here. Its ridiculous how much has changed in the past 13 years or so since I was in 5th grade.

bcp

In My Opinion
Gwydion said:
Wasnt there some article about a few fifth graders having sex in front of the class while another student kept watch for their teacher to get back?

Just cross your fingers that "yo dog" is the only thing you daughter has to worry about around here. Its ridiculous how much has changed in the past 13 years or so since I was in 5th grade.
think the change is rediculous over the last 13 years?
try watching your daughter go through elementary school now, when you went through it in like 1966..

DAMNNNNNN