My little brother needs a cheap car..

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
... like yesterday. His POS finally blew up and he needs another one ASAP.

He only has about 1200 dollars to spend and just needs something to get him from point A to point B.

If you know of anything PM me please.

TYIA. :kiss:

nanstime

where do you live? I saw one on 5th street in North Beach today and I think they want 700.I will check tomorrow and let you know

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
You have terrible timing. Junkyard just towed a chevy Geo out of my driveway a couple weks back. I got tired of looking at it. It ran. but needed tires and brakes. I had 'em haul it off and junk it. :whack:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Jeff said:
You have terrible timing. Junkyard just towed a chevy Geo out of my driveway a couple weeks back. I got tired of looking at it. It ran. but needed tires and brakes. I had 'em haul it off and junk it. :whack:

My timing has always been impeccable! :lol:

I've gotten several PM responses and forwarded him plenty of ads. I'm sure he'll find something he likes. :yay:

Pyro

Blah
MysticalMom said:

I've gotten several PM responses and forwarded him plenty of ads. I'm sure he'll find something he likes. :yay:
would you mind passing me some? :D

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
MysticalMom said:

Likely above his price range but I have a '03 Sliverado I am likely getting ready to put up in the classifieds soon. Blue Book has it at $10,200. That likely what I'll ask. High Mileage.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Jeff said:
Likely above his price range but I have a '03 Sliverado I am likely getting ready to put up in the classifieds soon. Blue Book has it at $10,200. That likely what I'll ask. High Mileage.

Yeah, that's about $9000 too much for him. :lol:

Pyro

Blah
MysticalMom said:
After he finds something I have no problem passing the info on. :yay:
sounds good .. i am looking for the same thing for my dad .. me getting a '01 explorer xlt .. which i already have

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
MysticalMom said:
Yeah, that's about $9000 too much for him. :lol:

I work next to the Lemon Lot on base. Thats where people put their cars up for sale. When I get off in the morning I'll drive through and see if I see anything. If I see anything under 2K I'll give you a shout.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Jeff said:
I work next to the Lemon Lot on base. Thats where people put their cars up for sale. When I get off in the morning I'll drive through and see if I see anything. If I see anything under 2K I'll give you a shout.

Thanks! He and my dad work on base too. I wonder if they've thought about that?

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
MysticalMom said:
Thanks! He and my dad work on base too. I wonder if they've thought about that?

Dunno. They most likely know this but just in case they don't. Tell them it's at the old Gas Station. On Cader Point Road between TaxiWay Alpha and the V-22 Complex (Hangar 109). Next to big P-3 Aircraft and a Gazeebo type pavillion thingy.

Alot of Sailors get transfers overseas and such and don't want to take their cars so the leave them here with for sale signs on them and friends try to sell them. Generally a good 30 cars & trucks over there. Even boats and trailers.

I should have sat on that GEO. I bet 4-5 hundred would have put it on the road. Just was not worth it for me to as I would not have driven it. A shame. Heck I would have given it to him.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Jeff said:
Dunno. They most likely know this but just in case they don't. Tell them it's at the old Gas Station. On Cader Point Road between TaxiWay Alpha and the V-22 Complex (Hangar 109). Next to big P-3 Aircraft and a Gazeebo type pavillion thingy.

Alot of Sailors get transfers overseas and such and don't want to take their cars so the leave them here with for sale signs on them and friends try to sell them. Generally a good 30 cars & trucks over there. Even boats and trailers.

I should have sat on that GEO. I bet 4-5 hundred would have put it on the road. Just was not worth it for me to as I would not have driven it. A shame. Heck I would have given it to him.

I'll call him in the a.m. and make sure he knows about it. :yay:

Claff

I just stopped and looked at a 92 Acura Integra on the side of 231 on the Calvert side of the river. Looked clean but couldn't tell if it had any mechanical issues, and across the windshield it said $1400... could probably be talked down to 1200 easy and these cars will run forever.