• 082907_195333.jpg
    082907_195333.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 082907_195429.jpg
    082907_195429.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 105

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Very nice. Suburban? I want one of those soooo bad. I love the new body style they have now. I have a 2000 Expedition. It's ok. Hopefully it'll last til the last pymt (bought it used). I don't think I could downsize to anything smaller than what I have now. I'm used to all the room. Well, congrats!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
getbent said:
I don't think I could downsize to anything smaller than what I have now. I'm used to all the room.!!
Do you set the cruise control and then get up and walk around? :lol:

Nice ride, looks like you've got a WV car collection going :lol:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
aps45819 said:
Do you set the cruise control and then get up and walk around? :lol:

Nice ride, looks like you've got a WV car collection going :lol:
Thanks.

Yeah got a few cars there. Thats my Blazer and pickup in the pics, other 2 are my cousins. My 2 55's are still in Brandywine.

is there a pool in that backyard and road that leads down behind the property to barns that the Maguire's used to use years ago?

Magnum

Should be Huntin
CableChick said:
is there a pool in that backyard and road that leads down behind the property to barns that the Maguire's used to use years ago?
Nope. It's down in Welcome

Magnum

Should be Huntin
kom526 said:
Keep the shiny side up this time. :yay:
:lmao: All I can do is try right? :shrug: It's not as much of a Tank as my 89 Suburban. Oh I traded that in.... I paid $500 for the truck and traded it in about 2 years later and got $1500 for it :yay: Can't beat that kind of profit

Magnum

Should be Huntin
CableChick said:
you know wendy wise?
No, I really don't know anyone down there. My Uncle used to live down Gunston road but he moved a long time ago. Thats the only bad thing about being down there. All my family is in St. Marys or PG, too far for anyone to come visit.

Magnum said:
No, I really don't know anyone down there. My Uncle used to live down Gunston road but he moved a long time ago. Thats the only bad thing about being down there. All my family is in St. Marys or PG, too far for anyone to come visit.

Too far? Hell ... I live 1.5 hours away from my family and my husbands family and we see them a lot!

:huggy:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
CableChick said:
Too far? Hell ... I live 1.5 hours away from my family and my husbands family and we see them a lot!

:huggy:
My Sister lives in Country Lakes and she has never been to my house. My Brother lives about 5 hours away up in PA and he has been there a few times. Usually when I get home from work I stay in, no quick run out from there.