Dentist in Calvert Co needed

I just found out that my dentist has retired. I'm at a loss because I've been going to him for about 30 years. :bawl:

So, now I'm looking for a new dentist that's in the Prince Frederick/Huntingtown area. I'd also like to find one that takes my dental insurance - Aetna.

Can you suggest a really good dentist for me?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speedy70 said:
I just found out that my dentist has retired. I'm at a loss because I've been going to him for about 30 years. :bawl:

So, now I'm looking for a new dentist that's in the Prince Frederick/Huntingtown area. I'd also like to find one that takes my dental insurance - Aetna.

I recently started using Dr. "T" at Prince Frederick Dental Group (old Ames building)..she's great..but pregnant..so she'll be taking a leave of absence soon. I'm terrified of the dentist and she (and all of the office staff) are really kind. I'd recommend making an appointment and trying them out.

cattitude said:
I recently started using Dr. "T" at Prince Frederick Dental Group (old Ames building)..she's great..but pregnant..so she'll be taking a leave of absence soon. I'm terrified of the dentist and she (and all of the office staff) are really kind. I'd recommend making an appointment and trying them out.

I'll have to see if they take my insurance. Thanks!

nanstime

Speedy70 said:

I like Robert Miller in PF.Across from hospital.301-855-1008

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
cattitude said:
Been to a couple different docs in that practice. They all seem nice. For the first time in my life someone told me why I have a deformed tooth... he was very upset, he wanted to "fix" it. When I said not to bother, he kept asking... "are you sure? I'd just drill out the messed up part, fill it...:blahblah: even tell the insurance it was a cavity, not cosmetic..."

Sounded painful, but he was really nice about it.

OldHillcrestGuy

So Dr. Karpa finally retired Speedy. :razz:

Since your Speedy, Mechcanicsville is not so far from the river, Dr Garner Morgan in Mechcanicsville, is good thats where I go. :flowers:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Speedy70 said:

Dr. Steve Dargan(in practice with Miller), great guy..in the building across from the hospital.