Jerrys Take out Good Food

geekboy

I tried Jerrys take out in Lexington Park the other day.  I got a huge portion for a very reasonable price.  The food was quality and fixed very well.  

I sort of had to laugh the first time I saw it with the signs and all Chineese, Subs, Pizza, Seafood, Chicken.  

Notice on the menu it says since 1983, where since 1983?  

Y

yornoc

Where is this place?  I don't get to down the park much but wouln't mind checking it out next time I'm there...

geekboy

Its on great mills road beside papajohns.  They really cleaned up that store.  Great Mills road, atleast there, is starting to look better.  

DarbyOhara

Musician
geekboy on 8:17 pm on April 8, 2002[br]Its on great mills road beside papajohns.  They really cleaned up that store.  Great Mills road, atleast there, is starting to look better.  

I ate there once.. and I was almost abducted by aliens.....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
DarbyOhara on 9:50 pm on April 8, 2002[br]
geekboy on 8:17 pm on April 8, 2002[br]Its on great mills road beside papajohns.  They really cleaned up that store.  Great Mills road, atleast there, is starting to look better.  

I ate there once.. and I was almost abducted by aliens.....

Touche!  :cheers:

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
DarbyOhara and redfish - yes, there is lots of land down here, and should be plenty of room for dogs to run and get exercise... but it all belongs to someone! Dog owners can't just trespass on other people's land because it's a wide open space. And most of the public parks down here have a leash requirement. I know how jeneisen feels, I can't give my dog adequate exercise on a leash. I can't keep up with him! And I certainly don't want to help myself to someone's land without permission.

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
So THAT's where my post went... looks like I got gremmied! This was posted to the "dog park" thread, but somehow ended up here... so disregard.

Y

yornoc

seasquirt on 2:23 pm on April 9, 2002[br]So THAT's where my post went... looks like I got gremmied! This was posted to the "dog park" thread, but somehow ended up here... so disregard.

I heard the posts get morphed from time to time...

I guess you can have a heck of a time finding it!