Set the record straight

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
I know you are having a hard time right now. I hope that soon you will be over it all with him. I hope you are only trying to be nice since he has been so rude to you. I talk to a handful of folks on here and I do not want to upset or hurt you more. Although I think you should know what is being said behind your back. I have received a few PMs concerning "talk" about you and your 'sprout'. He told one person on here that you had came up there this past weekend. It was said that you were all over him like a cheap suit. He seemed to be bragging about it to the person he was talking to. I know you still love him but he is not the person you believe him to be.

So someone decided to send Crystal this. The least ppl can be is honest on here then. Let me get this Staright, cause now I am upset. This is not what was said.

I had talked to KAtie a few times and joking around something was said about her being on me like a fly on Sh@#$....So who comes off saying this garbage?

At least have the respect...umm ballS to come forward and tell the truth.

Jaime

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
okie

well i didn't know til like 3 am.
So apaprently mmt whoever that is said this stuff to her from another source.

The whole thing was cause she kinda beleived them. and she promised them not to say anything. we got in a fight over it..even though were nothing now, but i still felt it was pretty much wrong to talk smack and be able to back it up or even just talk to me.

But thats all i know she said mmt told her so whatever right.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I typically stick up for the women - the Force is strong in me :lol:

But I have to tell you, Sarge, I'm getting a flashback of Jr. High here. The notes back and forth, the public drama, the friends getting in the act...ahhh, the memories!

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
well

i'd wouldn't mind hearing from mmt about it...and yes this is like high school lol

screw it I'll live

K

Katie

You already know that I didn't say anything about it to anyone.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: yawn

Originally posted by cariblue
I have this girl at work, who's like, a high school cheerleader that like never grew up, ya know...and she's like 40 (omg) years old now and she like still thinks she's a cheerleader...only now instead of being like all cutesie and blonde she's like all chubby and blond. and because she can't like get any dates, she likes hates everybody and like lashes out at them....

oh wait. this is personal and probably extremely boring..

nevermind

Sarcasm becomes you!
:D

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I have this girl at work, who's like, a high school cheerleader that like never grew up, ya know...and she's like 40 (omg) years old now and she like still thinks she's a cheerleader...only now instead of being like all cutesie and blonde she's like all chubby and blond. and because she can't like get any dates, she likes hates everybody and like lashes out at them....
Like, gag me with a spoon or pitch me with a fork.....:D

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Sarge, you coming to the party next month?

I'm bettin' you have a NEW woman by then...

All the best, buddy. Don't look back!

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
I haven't decided

BK.

I may show my ugly mug. not sure lol But i doubt i'll have me a date which is A ok by me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

oh wait. this is personal and probably extremely boring..

nevermind
Ya know, Cari, I don't appreciate you putting my personal life on this board!
:roflmao:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
sounds like a threat

Darn women around here sure are pushy. BK i think we ALLOWED them too much leeway round these boards. lol

Whatever happpened to barefoot and pregnant lol

ok so i'll tyr to show up lol

Let's see how much trouble i get in now.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: sounds like a threat

Originally posted by sgtsprout
Darn women around here sure are pushy. BK i think we ALLOWED them too much leeway round these boards. lol

Whatever happpened to barefoot and pregnant lol

ok so i'll tyr to show up lol

Let's see how much trouble i get in now.

That's okay, I took all the abuse yesterday, it's your turn today.
Oh, and really, I was just getting ready to say "You damn well better be there; don't stick me with all these pushy wimmins by myself!"

Oh, and Vrai, I knew she wasn't exposing YOUR life; she only said 40 years old!!!
:p

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
OKie

I guess i'll have to be there..Woudln't want ya there all alone with these women.

Not like I could attribute to your defense BK...I'm a shorty. They kick my butt.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

Okie I'll apologize cari....Wouldn't want ya to get started on guys. Besides we are out numbered.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Sarge, You might just enjoy getting bossed around a bit by these Southern MD women!

For some odd reason, all I can picture in my head right now is you in place of that guy on the Fox Sports Channel commercial who is losing the pillow fight! :lmao:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

I love that commercial christy.
And Cari it's ahrd to forget. But BK makes up for the lack of men round here.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: lol

Originally posted by sgtsprout
I love that commercial christy.
And Cari it's ahrd to forget. But BK makes up for the lack of men round here.

Just wait till the party, Sarge, by the time we're done, they'll be serving us drinks and bathing our feet! (okay, so now I'M asking for it!)