Reproductive Issues...in need of a OB/GYN

Ihatemyuterus

I'm looking for an OB/GYN in southern Maryland, I have endometriosis and would love to see someone who knows a lot about the disease. If anyone has the disease or knows of a doctor who specializes in it, I would love some help!

Thank you!

nanstime

Frank Sbrocco 410-535-3787 I promise you wont any better I had endometriosis 5 years ago and I was in so much pain you wouldnt believe.He fixed me and I swear Ihave never been better.I love him.I reallly hope you are ok and not in a whole lot of pain.I feel for you if you are.Just take it easy and relax.I hope you call him but i know you will get more response and I also know there was another thread a while back like this so you might want to go check them out.I would love to know how it all turns out for you.

raspberry_swirl

I also recommend Dr. Sbrocco! He is a wonderful doctor that really takes the time to listen to you and will work with you to find a solution to the problem.

While I have never seen him for endometriosis, he has been my regular OB/GYN for 8 years now and I would prefer to go to him with any problem over my PCP any day.

cvizzy

nanstime said:
Frank Sbrocco 410-535-3787 I promise you wont any better I had endometriosis 5 years ago and I was in so much pain you wouldnt believe.He fixed me and I swear Ihave never been better.I love him.I reallly hope you are ok and not in a whole lot of pain.I feel for you if you are.Just take it easy and relax.I hope you call him but i know you will get more response and I also know there was another thread a while back like this so you might want to go check them out.I would love to know how it all turns out for you.

I also had endometriosis and he fixed me up and I also have never been better. On a side note I had some other health issues going on and he was extremely helpful in getting me in the right direction and all is doing well.

nanstime

cvizzy said:
I also had endometriosis and he fixed me up and I also have never been better. On a side note I had some other health issues going on and he was extremely helpful in getting me in the right direction and all is doing well.
HEY are you my twin or something?I had the exact same thing about other health issues and he steered me in the right direction too I love this dr big time

J

jp2854

I love dr. Polko she is the best OBGYN I have been to here in southern maryland. She is very good.