Rehoboth, Bethany or OC Oceanfront in Sept.

nosey

We are looking for an oceanfront room in any of these places for 3 nights in Sept. Would prefer boardwalk with a balcony (hope it's not asking too much). Suggestions?

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
nosey said:
We are looking for an oceanfront room in any of these places for 3 nights in Sept. Would prefer boardwalk with a balcony (hope it's not asking too much). Suggestions?
Howard Johnson on I belive 15 or 26 (around there) street In Ocean City there are two Oceanfront Howard Johnson hotels both are very nice.

Gwydion

My fiance and I stayed here: http://www.dunesmanor.com/ It is 1 block off the boardwalk at OC, so you don't have to deal with the noise and what-not of that. And you get a clear view all the way to the water, which is just right over a dune in the back of the hotel.

And the great part about being so close to the boardwalk is, in the morning, you can wake up and bike ride up and down it. We went to The Dough Roller on....12th street every day we were there, and a few times all the way down to those cool old style shops past 1st street.

nosey

Thanks, we booked the Commander. As we can't travel onto the beach, we really needed oceanfront. The reviews on travel advisor were good.