Infant Halloween Costumes

H

hborror

Was searching for a costume for my 6 month old and came across these

Just thought I would share :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

sockgirl77

That little trees one is adorable. I learned my lesson with Thing 1's peapod bunting costume. PITA!!!! I had to redress him everytime we got in and out of the car because there was no hole for the carseat belt to go through. They make very cute infant costumes now that are not buntings.

H

hborror

sockgirl77 said:
That little trees one is adorable. I learned my lesson with Thing 1's peapod bunting costume. PITA!!!! I had to redress him everytime we got in and out of the car because there was no hole for the carseat belt to go through. They make very cute infant costumes now that are not buntings.

My sister had that when she was 2 months old.

I was thinking about going with the classic pumpkin for both my kids this year, but my 5 year old has other plans. So I may just get the pumpkins for pictures and let the 5 year old be what she wants.

sockgirl77

hborror said:
My sister had that when she was 2 months old.

I was thinking about going with the classic pumpkin for both my kids this year, but my 5 year old has other plans. So I may just get the pumpkins for pictures and let the 5 year old be what she wants.
3 year old is going as Dale Jr. and I haven't decided what 1 year old is going to be yet. I picked up the Dale Jr. costume the day after Halloween last year for $8.00. We aren't going to be able to trick or treat this year but are going to a Halloween party for the kiddies. Baby is due to come around that time so this should be interesting.

usagent

sockgirl77 said:
3 year old is going as Dale Jr. and I haven't decided what 1 year old is going to be yet. I picked up the Dale Jr. costume the day after Halloween last year for $8.00. We aren't going to be able to trick or treat this year but are going to a Halloween party for the kiddies. Baby is due to come around that time so this should be interesting.

3 year old, 1 year old and one due in October? WOW pull out. I'm only funnin. But seriously :faint:

H

hborror

sockgirl77 said:

You hoping for baby before or after Halloween?

sockgirl77

hborror said:
You hoping for baby before or after Halloween?
I'll be induced by the 29th. But, with these recent gall bladder issues, I may be induced as early as the 15th.

Cowgirl

sockgirl77 said:
I'll be induced by the 29th. But, with these recent gall bladder issues, I may be induced as early as the 15th.

Ugh, gall bladder problems. I feel for you. I had surgery....sooo glad I did.

lovinmaryland

hborror said:

Those are so cute

We are all going to dress up from Star Wars :biggrin:
I will be Princess Leia:diva:, my oldest is going to be Luke Skywalker, my 8 yr old will be Darth Vader, my 6 yr old will be Han Solo, and the baby will be Yoda

Yeah I know I need to get a life :iamanerd:

Attachments

• yoda.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 52

sockgirl77

I have come to realize that Baby Booti 2 will be here by Halloween. So, I'm going to the baby doll isle at Wal*Fart and getting her a costume. Preemie clothes are about the same size as baby doll clothes. :baby:

bohman

hborror said:

Those are hilarious, but I can only imagine the fit that my daughter would have thrown. She always hated having her arms constrained in any way; she'd fight through any blanket we tried to swaddle her in.

I'm picturing her punching her way through that tree. :killingme

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Last year my brother was dressed as a banana and my niece (9mos at the time) was a little monkey.

meme

The Smart Hooker
OMG those are adorable! Only problem being down here in the good ole south...the kid would have a heat stroke. :lmao: Oh how I miss having another season other then Summer. :(

SoMDGirl42

I have an adorable piglet costume (and duckie). I'd love for her to be eeyore this year. Anybody have an eeyore costume?

Attachments

• piglet.jpg
    piglet.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 76

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!
SoMDGirl42 said:
I have an adorable piglet costume (and duckie). I'd love for her to be eeyore this year. Anybody have an eeyore costume?

I do, but that's what mines going to be dressed in. Check eBay. That's where I got hers. What size does she need? The one I have is a 3/4 I think. You can have it next year. It was my oldest kids several years ago.

Attachments

• eeyore2.jpg
    eeyore2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 78
  • eeyore3.jpg
    eeyore3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 58