Another Reason Why We Need A Breeding License System...

sockgirl77

OCOEE, Fla. -- A toddler died Tuesday after she was left unattended in a car parked outside City Hall, police said.

The child's mother was supposed to take her 22-month-old daughter to day care, but instead went to her job at City Hall about 9 a.m., Detective Jim Berish said. When the woman returned to her car about 1 p.m., she found the girl passed out in her car seat, Berish said.

She was brought into City Hall and emergency officials were called. The girl was pronounced dead at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14047316/detail.html

How many times does this has to happen until these idiots mothers learn that it will kill their kids if they leave them in a car. My car averages 105-110 degrees inside during the afternoon heat here.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
[
How many times does this has to happen until these idiots mothers learn that it will kill their kids if they leave them in a car. My car averages 105-110 degrees inside during the afternoon heat here.[/QUOTE]

Maybe once they start punishing by death. Maybe leave them locked in a hot car til they die.

sockgirl77

getbent said:
[
How many times does this has to happen until these idiots mothers learn that it will kill their kids if they leave them in a car. My car averages 105-110 degrees inside during the afternoon heat here.

Maybe once they start punishing by death. Maybe leave them locked in a hot car til they die.[/QUOTE]
Good idea.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
It seems odd that everytime this happens the excuse is always the same... "It's usually my wife/hubby who takes the child to daycare/school, etc...not part of my usual routine.... :blahblah: :bs: Whatever!!! There are certain things you just don't forget to do.....wipe your arse after you s**t and dropping your kids off somewhere. Pisses me off.

meme

The Smart Hooker
UFB! I just don't buy the fact "I forgot about my kid" stuff. NO EXCUSE! Stick her in an oven and bake her ass and see how it feels.

sockgirl77

meme said:
UFB! I just don't buy the fact "I forgot about my kid" stuff. NO EXCUSE! Stick her in an oven and bake her ass and see how it feels.
This is the 2nd " I forgot" in the same area in the past month.