While I am talking about my Kid

joeyinlexpark

Back In Hometown NY
Did you guys have the problem with i want to be naked thing??

I will come home for lunch, i work nights, so he is there, and there will be a little streaker running around the front yard! I ask the Mom whats the deal with him and she states, I have given up, I cant keep his clothes on!! And to top it off he likes to touch his goods, we had some people over this weekend and he took all his clothes off, had his hand on his johnson and walked out and said "daddy, see I did it" Hes proud when he can get all his clothes off by him self, I love kids I'll tell ya!

K

Kizzy

:lol: My grandmother turned around in the car one time and my oldest had his Johnson out playing with it. The look on grandma's face, priceless.

Your son must be about 2?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Little streakers are normal. Playing with their weenies is normal. Just explain to him calmly that that's private and he shouldn't do it in front of other people because it makes them uncomfortable. Until he gets it, just chase him down and re-clothe him. :lol: People shouldn't be upset by naked 2 year olds.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
No problem with a nudist here, but she does find it amusing to be naked before a bath. Oh - and loves to point it out when I'm changing clothes, etc...

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
My kid (2 1/2) can't stand to be naked. I tried to leave the diaper off as a potty training tool but he won't have it. He demands I put one on him. He also, MUST have a shirt. He refuses to wear pants at any time and won't wear shoes in the house, but must have shoes to go outside.

demsformd

Originally posted by vraiblonde
They must have never had kids. Enjoy the 2s - they're so fun at that age! :cheers:

Two was a terrible age for me...my kids went through the terrible 2's and they seemed to go through it even worse than others. But oh how do I wish that I could have my little two-year olds back.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Mackenzie was super at 2...she's having the terrible 3's I think. She's starting to get a little attitude on her. Never fear, though, I keep her in check!! :bandit: