St. Mary's Animal Control

BarbinMD

The St. Mary's Animal Welfare League has been in contact with Animal Control Supervisors in regards to correct contact numbers to reach St. Mary's Animal Control after hours. We wanted to post them here, so that the community would have better access to them. Please share them with others who may need them.

Monday through Friday 7AM to 4PM call 301-475-8018 or 301-475-4200 extension 2115. After hours call 301-475-8016.

Also, don't forget SMAWL's rabies clinic at the St. Mary's County fairground tomorrow, Sept. 10th from 6PM - 8PM. For more information, see the SOMD Community Calendar.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
This should be a sticky - the number to call after normal business hours will probably come in quite handy!

Thanks for posting this!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I had both numbers in my book when I went to add it in..I did not have the 8016 as the after hours number though..I guess I thought that number was Tonys direct line...

When I buy a skinny horse to fatten and resell or a keeper I call Animal control as soon as I get it so they are aware if they get any calls its just Paso again.. :lmao: Tony was amazed at what I did for the old sack of bones I brought in here a few years ago..

ylexot

Super Genius
BarbinMD said:
Also, don't forget SMAWL's rabies clinic at the St. Mary's County fairground tomorrow, Sept. 10th from 6PM - 8PM. For more information, see the SOMD Community Calendar.
I know this is asking a bit late, but I noticed this note about the rabies clinic:
"A current/unexpired rabies CERTIFICATE must be presented for any animal to receive a three year vaccination."

If you don't have one, are you SOL or can you still get a rabies shot (just not the three year vaccination)? Is there another rabies shot that you can get?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
YES you can still get your rabies shot you will just be able to get your paperwork for 1 yr not a 3 yr shot..basically they will treat it as an unvaccinated animal...then go back within a yr and get a 3 yr (same vaccine)