Groomer

peanut_dog2002

Looking for groomer in the southern Calvert or St. Mary's area that can do a miniture schnauzer properly. I have tried a few and I have not been happy.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
We have a member that is a groomer, her "handle" is appyday. You should be able to PM her and find out if she does your type dog or knows anyone that does. I have been pleased with how she takes care of my Chow Chow.

Cowgirl

I used to work for a groomer....and miniature schnauzers were my least favorite dog to groom. Bichons were next on my hate list. I think just about every single schnauzer that came in was mean as sin. They always try to bite....I've been bitten by several of them. They hate it when you try to clip around their faces...so usually we could never finish the job properly. The owners would then refuse to believe that their little "angel" was being difficult to work with. When you drop your dog off, make sure you explicitly explain what you want done. Also, make sure your dog isn't the problem. Any good groomer should be happy to have you explain exactly how you want your dog groomed. Just don't assume that they'll do it how you want it.

peanut_dog2002

Schnauzer Groomer

I have had my dog since he was 6 weeks old and he is a perfect gentlmen. I trained him very well - I can touch or do anything I want to him: clean his ear, brush his teeth, clip his toenails. The vet is really amazed - she can do anything and all he does is give lots of kisses. Groomer love my dog. But since I have moved down here - I can find anyone who will listen to what I want. I have one groomer clip him soo short, he look naked. And another didn't even clip- she just washed. When I lived here years ago, I had a great groomer in Lusby but she went out of business. Are there any schnauzer owners on the forum??

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by kwillia
Latest pic of Sxy's pup Tippy.....
rhinolophus_th.jpg
:yikes: What the he## is that?

Ken King

PREMO Member
Appyday,

Taz looks great, as usual. Bet you had to brush a ton of hair off of him.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by appyday
Thank you....:smile: the hard part for me was ducking those big Chow kisses when I got too close to his face...like when doing nails...my bather had fun...when she was done blow drying him, she and all items in the room looked like a Christmas tree with tinsel hanging from it..the look on her face was worth a million dollars...all I could do was laugh....
He is a friendly cuss isn't he. Susan said the granddaughter walked up and planted one on him yesterday before coming over for service. Now to catch it with the camera.

To think his breed is number 8 on the "killers" list, UFB.

Anyway, great job and we'll get him back to you in about a month for another session.

spinner

I have a grooming shop in Hollywood, Gentle Touch Dog Grooming, 301 373 3766. I have been grooming for 28 years. Barbara