God Is Not Great

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Slate has published three excerpts from Christopher Hitchens' new book, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything.

1. Religion Poisons Everything

2. Was Muhammad Epileptic?

3. Mormonism: A Racket Becomes a Religion

LINK

jenbengen

Watch it
nhboy said:
Slate has published three excerpts from Christopher Hitchens' new book, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything.

1. Religion Poisons Everything

2. Was Muhammad Epileptic?

3. Mormonism: A Racket Becomes a Religion

LINK

:yawn: I flipped through this book at the store out of curiosity and must say it was pretty lame. I'll stick with my plan to have eternal life. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
jenbengen said:
:yawn: I flipped through this book at the store out of curiosity and must say it was pretty lame. I'll stick with my plan to have eternal life. :yay:
are you on the payment plan for eternal life??

mAlice

professional daydreamer
jenbengen said:

What did you read that made you feel it was lame?

jenbengen

Watch it
elaine said:
What did you read that made you feel it was lame?

I'd love to have an honest debate with you (seriously), but I flipped through that book quite a while ago and there is no way that I'd be able to give examples. I just remember thinking his reasoning was as subjective as he says Christian's reasoning is.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
jenbengen said:
I'd love to have an honest debate with you (seriously), but I flipped through that book quite a while ago and there is no way that I'd be able to give examples. I just remember thinking his reasoning was as subjective as he says Christian's reasoning is.
So which one is more right, or wrong?

K

Kain99

itsbob said:
So which one is more right, or wrong?
Here's the deal.... If I'm wrong, I lose nothing. If you're wrong.............All bets are off! :lmao: