Bible Belter

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
An entertaining review of Christopher Hitchens' book God Is Not Great by noted Atheist Richard Dawkins

"God Is Not Great is a coolly angry book, but there are good laughs too; for example, Hitchens’s hilarious account of how Malcolm Muggeridge launched “the ‘Mother Teresa’ brand upon the world” with his story that, while the BBC struggled to film her under low-light conditions, she spontaneously glowed. The cameraman later told Hitchens the true explanation of the “miracle” – the ultra-sensitivity of a new type of film from Kodak – but Muggeridge fatuously wrote: “I myself am absolutely convinced that the technically unaccountable light is, in fact, the Kindly Light that Cardinal Newman refers to in his well-known exquisite hymn”."
LINK

PMSBS GAL

nhboy said:
An entertaining review of Christopher Hitchens' book God Is Not Great by noted Atheist Richard Dawkins

"God Is Not Great is a coolly angry book, but there are good laughs too; for example, Hitchens’s hilarious account of how Malcolm Muggeridge launched “the ‘Mother Teresa’ brand upon the world” with his story that, while the BBC struggled to film her under low-light conditions, she spontaneously glowed. The cameraman later told Hitchens the true explanation of the “miracle” – the ultra-sensitivity of a new type of film from Kodak – but Muggeridge fatuously wrote: “I myself am absolutely convinced that the technically unaccountable light is, in fact, the Kindly Light that Cardinal Newman refers to in his well-known exquisite hymn”."
LINK
KNOCK IT OFF.

PMSBS GAL

Bible Belter forum 09-12-2007 09:58 PM you knock it off. it's a public forum, moron.

Really, you should sign this.

Pete

Repete
PMSBS GAL said:
Bible Belter forum 09-12-2007 09:58 PM you knock it off. it's a public forum, moron.

Really, you should sign this.
Actually you kramer giver is wrong. It is a privately owned forum that is open to the public.