Horse Boarding openings Sept 1st - 4 spots

G

GVF

I unfortunately had to ask a boarder of mine with 4 horses to leave. She has 4 horses and those spots will be available as of Sept 1st. We are located in the Baden area of Brandywine, MD.

I very rarely have openings at my place. I do a lot of catering to mares in foal, or young horses- it is our specialty here. All horses are welcome though (no head cases, but special need horses are accepted).

We have a lovely large ring with a full course of jumps, boarder side of barn is a new addition with large 12x12 matted barred stalls, wash stall, tack area, trailer parking, tons of trails, individual field herds are kept small and not overloaded (we also like to put ages and sexes with each if possible- young with young, gelds together, etc..). Various types of feed available for your horses individual needs (growth for youngsters, senior for the young at heart). We feed quality Orchard and/or Alfalfa hay and put out hay rolls in the winter. Blanketing and additional services available. Instructors on site (one for Dressage/eventing/and jumper, and another for strictly Hunter/jumper). We do not have an indoor, however there are several indoors very close that do rent out their rings at very minimal fees we can put you in touch with.

We are a semi private barn with 3-4 boarders. Ring is never over filled, but usually someone around to ride with if you want. We actively show with the ones under saddle, and even in hand with the young horses.

It is a very nice place for someone looking to feel at home with a "family" atmosphere, yet receive professional care.

Owner/Manager has over 24 years horse experience and lives on site. There are 2 additional barn managers in place to ensure horses complete supervision. Someone is always available for any situation, need or concern.

Openings should not last long. I do have availability for partial board to possibly be worked off for help with feedings. Our fees are very reasonable for the quality of our service: Full board with stall is $350, without stall $300.

For more info please e-mail: Goldenventurefrm@aol.com or call 301-579-6710
our website is: www.goldenventurefarm.com