My review of Salsa's

foodcritic

I have eaten there twice now. Scale of 1-10 with 10 the best

PRICE: 7 did have kid meal options for the family

Atmosphere: 8 Nice lightings , comfortable seating

Service: 4 My biggest annoyance was a waiter who did not clearly speak ENGLISH (a peave) He was pleasent but could not figure out a simple custom order and delivered me something diffrent then I ordered. I have very little tolerance for this in service. especially when you catering to people who speak english. I blame management for this.

Food: 7 Food was good with reasonable portions

lovinmaryland

foodcritic said:
I have eaten there twice now. Scale of 1-10 with 10 the best

PRICE: 7 did have kid meal options for the family

Atmosphere: 8 Nice lightings , comfortable seating

Service: 4 My biggest annoyance was a waiter who did not clearly speak ENGLISH (a peave) He was pleasent but could not figure out a simple custom order and delivered me something diffrent then I ordered. I have very little tolerance for this in service. especially when you catering to people who speak english. I blame management for this.

Food: 7 Food was good with reasonable portions

It is a mexican resturant what do you expect

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
lovinmaryland said:
It is a mexican resturant what do you expect

Someone who spoke Italian? :shrug:

foodcritic, you need to come to DC. There are so many different restaurants with varieties of food from all over the world, and I can guarantee you, you could probably count on one hand the number of clearly speaking english waitstaff in most of them.

I think I'd be a little leary of a Mexican restaurant being run by a bunch of blondes.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I LOVE Salsa's. The one in the old Leonardtwn Sq. is not bad. Been there once but to Salsa's several times. Even my kids ask to go and the oldest only eats a taco with cheese only and the youngest only gets chicken nuggets, lol.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I've only been once and I thought it was pretty good. They also have burgers and stuff. I still like the the mexican food better at Montery's. It has more flavor.

Cowgirl

foodcritic said:

Yeah..it was probably a "I'll have the pie warmed with icecream, but on the side. If you don't have ice cream, then I'll have the pie at room temperature. If the pie is at room temperature, then I'll have it with whipped cream, but on the side...."

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
foodcritic said:
I blame the federal government for not protecing our borders.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I've had fantastic service each and every time I've gone. Of course, I order my entire meal in Spanish, so I've never had any language barriers. They also are very willing to customize your order the way you want it. I love that.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
migtig said:
I've had fantastic service each and every time I've gone. Of course, I order my entire meal in Spanish, so I've never had any language barriers. They also are very willing to customize your order the way you want it. I love that.
:yeahthat: except I don't speak to them in Spanish.