Anyone in need of......????

multitaskerJuls

I am wanting to either clean houses when my children are off at school or possibly just take a couple kids in before and after school. If anyone needs someone to clean their house or someone to get their children on and off the bus or a couple hours before or after, please PM me. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!

dawlfynn

Dawlfynn
I am wanting to either clean houses when my children are off at school or possibly just take a couple kids in before and after school. If anyone needs someone to clean their house or someone to get their children on and off the bus or a couple hours before or after, please PM me. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!
where are you located and how much would you charge for cleaning?

Unless you get licensed for Home Child Care, it's illegal for you to do before and after care, and irresponsible for parents to use illegal providers.

That being said, how much to clean a 1200 sq ft, 3 bed, 2 bath house? Do you do windows? Dishes? Laundry? Supply all your own supplies (including vacuum cleaner) or use the home owners supplies?