Solomons Island Pictures

Gwydion

Went for a walk last night with my new camera. It has this feature called "Steady Shot" that prevents pictures from smearing, its kind of neat. Anyways, these are the pictures from last night. Excluding "sky" which was taken a few months ago in the McKays shopping center near Wildewood.

Attachments

• sky.jpg
    sky.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 246
  • boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 229
  • bridge1.jpg
    bridge1.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 236
  • sunset1.jpg
    sunset1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 210
W

wkndbeacher

Gwydion said:
Went for a walk last night with my new camera. It has this feature called "Steady Shot" that prevents pictures from smearing, its kind of neat. Anyways, these are the pictures from last night. Excluding "sky" which was taken a few months ago in the McKays shopping center near Wildewood.

Very beautiful, its the simple things like that in life that is intoxicating.

Toxick

Splat
Gwydion said:

As much as I whine and complain about how I'd rather in in Arizona, I do get struck with how beautiful it can be here sometimes.

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
Gwydion said:

Those are very nice..makes me homesick....
Thanks for sharing them!
Love those late summer sumsets at Solomons! :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Gwydion said:
Excluding "sky" which was taken a few months ago in the McKays shopping center near Wildewood.
Where is that in relation to the Wildwood shopping center?

N

nitwhit3286

Thats one thing about this place that is never lacking, the natural beauty. :yay:

Gwydion

aps45819 said:
It's on the 40 foot high sign in the front :lol:

I'm generally too pissed and screaming at the freakin drivers who come to a complete stop coming from Airport road to merge on to look to the right. :p

And thanks all!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Gwydion said:
I'm generally too pissed and screaming at the freakin drivers who come to a complete stop coming from Airport road to merge on to look to the right. :p

And thanks all!
:shrug: if you rode a bike you can just go past them

p.s. excellant pics :yay: