I just bought Boy some cold medicine

Pete

Repete
and I had to have my drivers licence scanned, a thumb print, a retina scan and a stool sample.

When did this start?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
and I had to have my drivers licence scanned, a thumb print, a retina scan and a stool sample.

When did this start?

I can't remember the ingredient...but they keep an eye on it because it's what is used to manufacture meth.

What did you buy?

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
I can't remember the ingredient...but they keep an eye on it because it's what is used to manufacture meth.

What did you buy?
Mussenex or something spelled like that. It is $$$, it might be cheaper to buy meth.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
When did this start?
Part of the Patriot Act.

Psuedoephedrine is used to make Meth. That's the active ingredient in Sudafed. The repalcement, Sudafed PE, doesn't have the same restrictions, but it doesn't work for sh*t.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:

When did this start?
:lmao:
You do have a way with words.

I guess its been almost a year since all of the "effective" cold meds went behind the counter.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Mussenex or something spelled like that. It is $$$, it might be cheaper to buy meth.

Mucinex ...usually on the Mucinex D is behind the "counter." Is he home today?

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Just wait- they will have to put cough syrup behind the counter too because of the dumb kids that are "Robotripping".

So glad I'm no longer a pharmacy tech.

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
No but he has a tough cold and his snot locker is seriously jammed. It was behind the counter, I had to take a little card up front. it was the "D"

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
:yeahthat: I buy Mucinex and it's not behind the counter. He must be getting the good stuff.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Meth must be some really expensive stuff if druggies will buy pricey cold medicine to make it.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
BS Gal said:
:yeahthat: I buy Mucinex and it's not behind the counter. He must be getting the good stuff.
All of the "D" meds (meaning decongestant) are behind the counter now. That's why off the shelf Nyquil no longer works as well - no decongestant.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
bresamil said:
All of the "D" meds (meaning decongestant) are behind the counter now. That's why off the shelf Nyquil no longer works as well - no decongestant.

Only if they contain psuedophenedrine.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Does it make you jumpy?

Yep. Most of that stuff does. I usually cut the dose in half. There are many, even prescriptions, that I can't take. I lay awake all night if I take anytime in the evening.