Jamaica in 42 days!

SeaRide

Awesome. I ll be there too. 37 days til the cruise starts.. 3rd day of trip, I will be at Labadee, Haiti for kayaking, zipline, and something else I forget. 4th day of the cruise I 'll be in Ocho Rios Jamaica! Dunns River Falls, yachting, snorkeling and parasailing. 5th day - Grand Cayman, I will be scuba diving. 6th day - Cozumel, I will be mostly riding atv thru jungle, stop by the ruins, stop by the caves, and then atv on the beach, snorkeling etc.

Sounds like fun unless the H put a damper on the cruise. :praying:

camily

Peace
SeaRide said:
Awesome. I ll be there too. 37 days til the cruise starts.. 3rd day of trip, I will be at Labadee, Haiti for kayaking, zipline, and something else I forget. 4th day of the cruise I 'll be in Ocho Rios Jamaica! Dunns River Falls, yachting, snorkeling and parasailing. 5th day - Grand Cayman, I will be scuba diving. 6th day - Cozumel, I will be mostly riding atv thru jungle, stop by the ruins, stop by the caves, and then atv on the beach, snorkeling etc.

Awesome! We'll be in Negril hopefully cliff jumping.

awpitt

Main Streeter
SeaRide said:

Are you going on Royal Caribbean? Your schedule sounds like ours. We're going to be on Freedom of the Seas in March over spring break. FOTS is the largest cruise ship afloat. Something like 160,000 tons. That's larger than an aircraft carrier.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
I need to get my passport. I keep forgetting.

Remind me too....oldest is trying to get orders to Germany....I plan on visiting him while he is there :biggrin:

camily....I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time....they have a Harley shop there you know? :howdy:

camily

Peace
onebdzee said:
Remind me too....oldest is trying to get orders to Germany....I plan on visiting him while he is there :biggrin:

camily....I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time....they have a Harley shop there you know? :howdy:
:yay: I got ya'!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
If you're flying in to Kingston and taking a bus to Negril, be sure to steel your nerves a bit. The roads are trecherous and the drivers are freakin' nuts! I'd never mad motion sickness until that dang bus ride.

Once you get to Negril, you'll LOVE it. It is so beautiful.

Have fun, Camily!

onebdzee said:

Will you be visiting the BMW factory?