Arthritis FYI

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I stopped the celebrex and I had trouble..I got Aleve and it does work..I only take it in the am but it does me till the next day..I see alot of difference..it is as good as the celebrex...got a big bottle cheap at wallyworld..

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Pasofever said:
I stopped the celebrex and I had trouble..I got Aleve and it does work..I only take it in the am but it does me till the next day..I see alot of difference..it is as good as the celebrex...got a big bottle cheap at wallyworld..

Im using celebrex. What problems (other than cost) did you experience with using celebrex?

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
nhboy said:
Im using celebrex. What problems (other than cost) did you experience with using celebrex?

NO problems I loved it..I would get free samples when I went in for my allergy shots..and now that I dont go to the dr weekly or bimonthy I dont go get my samples..I liked the celebrex

itsbob

I bowl overhand
and it depends on what kind of arthritis you have.. Osteo or Rheumatoid.. I have Osteo..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ginwoman said:
I did the same thing. My Doc writes me a script for Naproxen which is generic Aleve.
Why would he write a 'script for an over the counter pain reliever??

AnnieC

BadGirl said:
I just found out this morning that I have arthiritis in my lower spine. :bawl:

I am getting it in my right hand,,hurts to make a fist and I drop stuff..
I sympthaze with you.... :huggy:

What is a good over the counter med...Aleve?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
AnnieC said:
I am getting it in my right hand,,hurts to make a fist and I drop stuff..
I sympthaze with you.... :huggy:

What is a good over the counter med...Aleve?
I generally use Aleve and alternate it with Ibuprofen until the pain is manageable.

The doctor gave me a script this morning for Mobic, but I haven't yet filled it. We'll see how that works for the pain.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
In clinical trials, the most common side effects were diarrhea, indigestion, headache, and flu-like symptoms. Tell your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms.

This is going to be fun!

AnnieC

I bought some Glucosamine Chrondroitin... 2 tabs twice a day..Just started it Monday..anyone used it?
Any comments?
Thanks